Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Style Name: Classic 17-Piece Set|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,091 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,278 reviews
on February 6, 2017
Spatulas / Pancake Turners MELTED on First use. I believe that the products I purchased from the Dollar Tree were of better quality than this. Could not find BPA Free information anywhere on the product either. I will stick with purchasing High Quality items one at a time instead of throwing away my money on this type of deal again. It is always true, you get what you pay for and the price matched the quality in this case, cheep, cheep, cheep.
on August 28, 2015
DONT BUY.. it melted while stirring eggs. I had melted plastic and eggs for breakfast.

it is really dangerous​.
review image
on January 29, 2016
THIS. WAS. HORRIBLE.
We are a young couple just starting out and on a budget. This was listed as one of the cheapest little kitchen tool gadget sets and we thought "Oh boy! Makes stocking up on house stuff a breeze." WRONG. Both of the spatulas and spoons melted within the first use at temps around 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The scrapers have fallen off of the sticks. I broke one of the scoops trying to measure out sugar. Oh, and the painted numbers washed off on the cups and spoons after the first wash. The can opener opens cans and the pizza cutter cuts pizza, can't speak for the potato peeler as of yet. Don't waste your money on this set, you're going to end up spending more replacing everything then just buying a higher priced set. Might upload photos if I remember.
on May 31, 2016
I wish I read the reviews before making the purchase. Didn't because it's an inexpensive product, and I'd never have thought that it'd be as bad as it is. My biggest gripe are with the spatula and vegetable peeler. The other tools are mostly okay.

The spatula's design is horrid. The business end of it is too long, and at an awkward angle. Using it is awkward with a normal pan, and completely horrid with an egg pan. It is beginning to deteriorate after using it to cook a mere 5 meals.

The pizza cutter is okay. Low quality, but works and hasn't broken yet.

I will never use the vegetable peeler. It looks too cheap to even try. Genuinely afraid of breaking it and hurting myself.

The serving spoons appear to be meant to serve salads. They are angled in such a way that I cannot imagine using them to serve pasta or soup. If that is okay, then these are perfectly fine. I had assumed they were ladles from the small picture--should've enlarged it.

The rest of the set (measuring cups / spoons, can opener, etc) are fine. Cheap, but fine.
on October 4, 2016
The only thing worth anything in this set is the measuring cups/spoons and spatulas. Everything else is very cheap/flimsy. Bend when you try to stir anything other than water. DON'T even think you will open a single can with the opener and don't try to peel anything with the peeler. I understand the price is crazy low.....but I still would expect nothing but quality from Farberware. Not the case.
on May 14, 2017
For the most part these cooking tools are great. I have used them continuously for over 6 months now and they have held up well. After a couple of washes the measurement labels on the spoons and cups faded off, but that's not a big deal.

However, the exception to this is the two rubber spatulas included. They are terrible quality! They are thin, flimsy, and they melt! One of them actually melted to pieces while I was cooking - I found chunks of rubber in my food! I threw both of them out after that.

The set is still worth it for the price, but don't bother using the rubber spatulas!
on July 17, 2016
There is a reason these were so cheap. They are of poor quality. The first time I opened the box, the silicone spatulas were dirty and grimey looking. Nothing was covered in the plastic cases. That was just laying in the bottom of the box. I basically had to wash everything as soon as I took it out of the box. The big serving spoons are very flimsy and bendable. The first time I used the teaspoon measuring spoon, it broke in half, the cup part broke right off the handle. The ends come off the silicone spatulas very easily. The pizza cutter works, so its worth at least 1 star review. This set really isnt even worth the low price they are charging. Not if its all going to break when you use it.
on February 11, 2017
I've now melted three of the items using them in standard cooking applications. The measuring cups, peeler, can opener, etc. are fine, but the spoons and spatulas are horrible. Three meals ruined.
on December 30, 2016
Have to buy replacement spatulas. These aren't made out of durable or heat-resistant material so the spatulas are already worn down and I bought them a month ago. They melt while you cook so it isn't the best. The other tools and kitchenware included are good but you get what you pay for. Overall very cheap quality. This is great for travel or temporary use, but if you are looking for something to last a while, search somewhere else.
on May 9, 2017
After numerous years of cooking my cooking tools and gadgets have diminished. Since I can find everything on Amazon.com I looked up kitchen tools and gadgets. When I saw the ad for Farberware Classic 17 Piece Tool and Gadget Set I knew Farberware has an excellent rating because they make an excellent product. I purchased two of each set so I would have two if each item. I am very pleased and would recommend this set to newly weds and those who have been cooking for a long time!