Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Farberware Classic 17-Piece Tool and Gadget Set
Style Name: Classic 17-Piece Set|Change

on August 28, 2015
DONT BUY.. it melted while stirring eggs. I had melted plastic and eggs for breakfast.

it is really dangerous​.
review image
0Comment| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 2, 2017
The farberwear brand lives up to these wonderful necessary tools and the 17 piece set is great for helping easily teach my husband the basics of classic cooking as any good tool makes u forget it's effortless use to achieve your goals we've learned about 40 recipes now. And my husband's noe adept at using these tools as well as the ones in our garage now. I hope you use them to share your talents with those you care for deeply as well!
on March 8, 2016
This set is nearly perfect. The pizza cutter is a pain to clean, and we opt for a kitchen knife most of the time. The peeler was a little difficult to figure out, the head moves and you have to get the angle just right. Other than that everything else is perfect, and so I still give it 5 stars. This set includes everything we need for cooking.
Exactly what I needed! We have a cabin that seems to never have the right items in the kitchen. This kit has everything we need a more. All are easy to clean, fit nicely in their drawers and work well. We will be buying another one for our camper since we liked it so much.
on February 17, 2016
This set is great! These are quality products. The products are very heat resistant (No Melting). Everything you need to get your kitchen started without paying an Arm & Leg for your average kitchen utensils. Very Happy i made the choice to purchase this set.
on March 24, 2017
Perfect bridal shower to replacement kitchen gadget set! One of everything that you will need for the kitchen. Farberware is a good brand and their stuff is really good. I like that it includes the pizza cutter, something I wouldn't buy on its own.
on January 5, 2016
These items are very well made, and very sturdy. I bought these items to go along with some Farberware utensils that I have had for years. Just as expected.... Farberware are VERY GOOD PRODUCTS... I will by these for Birthday and Holiday gifts for family and friends this year.
on September 29, 2016
This set is only ok.

The spoons, and turners are pretty big and feel quite solid, those are probably my favorite part
The spatulas work just fine as well
The peeler & can opener have worked quite well for me so far, the can opener quickly replace one I had that was not working very great
The pizza cutter is small but works fine with personal pizzas
The measuring cups & spoons are the worst! I still use them but the paint labels of what size they are rubbed off the first time I washed them, and it was by hand, so now I always have to make an educated guess about which one is which, CAN'T WAIT to get a replacement set for these.
on May 26, 2016
I ordered this because I had seen other with Farberware and it always seemed so sturdy. I have been using this on a daily basis and it handles wonderfully when I am cooking. I have times that I will leave a spoon in a pot if I get distracted. I have seen them coming out looking very weak and deformed. I have done this with the Farberware and it handles being left in a pot that is cooking. I know that I will be able to get years of use out of this set. Black will go with anything so it isn't difficult to fit this into a kitchen. I also noticed that it doesn't get that little melted edge that I had to peel off other brands that I have used. This is something I would recommend to others.
on September 19, 2017
Not great quality. I thought they would be more robust and heat resistant. The can opener broke on the first use but that was not what I wanted from the set so..... Also the table spoon is not accurate in my set - it measures too much.