Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Style Name: Classic 17-Piece Set|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,038 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,212 reviews
on August 28, 2015
DONT BUY.. it melted while stirring eggs. I had melted plastic and eggs for breakfast.

it is really dangerous​.
review image
on December 16, 2016
Based on the price I wasn't expecting a very high-quality product, but I thought it would be fine for infrequent use in a shared kitchen situation where kitchen tools could easily get lost, and "B team" kitchen tools would be fine.

My very first use of these tools was making a quesadilla... YOU HAD ONE JOB, SPATULA! After transferring my quesadilla from the pan to my plate, I noticed odd black streaks. Checking the pan, it also had these black streaks - plastic that had melted from the spatula onto my food and onto a pan, which required considerable effort to remove. The spatula had not been left sitting in the pan, so even momentary use resulted in a melted spatula.

Unfortunately it took a few months before I used these tools for the first time, otherwise I would have returned them.

The plastic tools (not the metal parts) are probably fine if you have a toddler that wants to play in a sandbox or if you don't cook food, but I would not recommend exposing the kitchen tools to something like heat.
on May 16, 2016
I would like a refund on these items. I just ruined 20 dollars worth of steak because the spatula melted onto the top of it. in addiction one of the spoons' handles melted in the dishwasher. I honestly do not understand how you can sell cook ware that melts when used under normal circumstances
review image review image
on September 14, 2015
These things are HORRIBLE!!! If you actually cook on a daily basis, these will ruin your life. Runaway, and absolutely do not look back!!! For one reason: The angle on these things is crazy! In order to actually use the spatula, you'd have to dislocate your shoulder, and before you think, "Oh, this dude is probably just a shorty-mcshort short, I must tell you that I'm about 5'10. Not the tallest dude, but not the shortest either. I mean, sure it is above average height, but sometimes I wish were taller. But back to these god awful things. They wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the angle. They've got a sturdy weight to them, which would be nice, but I can't enjoy the weight, because my cooking arm is still in the sling from the last dislocation I received just trying to flip a fried egg. I'm actually losing weight because I can't cook any food. So if you're fat, I guess they'd be a good purchase, but if you're not, RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!
on January 29, 2016
THIS. WAS. HORRIBLE.
We are a young couple just starting out and on a budget. This was listed as one of the cheapest little kitchen tool gadget sets and we thought "Oh boy! Makes stocking up on house stuff a breeze." WRONG. Both of the spatulas and spoons melted within the first use at temps around 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The scrapers have fallen off of the sticks. I broke one of the scoops trying to measure out sugar. Oh, and the painted numbers washed off on the cups and spoons after the first wash. The can opener opens cans and the pizza cutter cuts pizza, can't speak for the potato peeler as of yet. Don't waste your money on this set, you're going to end up spending more replacing everything then just buying a higher priced set. Might upload photos if I remember.
on February 6, 2017
Spatulas / Pancake Turners MELTED on First use. I believe that the products I purchased from the Dollar Tree were of better quality than this. Could not find BPA Free information anywhere on the product either. I will stick with purchasing High Quality items one at a time instead of throwing away my money on this type of deal again. It is always true, you get what you pay for and the price matched the quality in this case, cheep, cheep, cheep.
on July 17, 2016
There is a reason these were so cheap. They are of poor quality. The first time I opened the box, the silicone spatulas were dirty and grimey looking. Nothing was covered in the plastic cases. That was just laying in the bottom of the box. I basically had to wash everything as soon as I took it out of the box. The big serving spoons are very flimsy and bendable. The first time I used the teaspoon measuring spoon, it broke in half, the cup part broke right off the handle. The ends come off the silicone spatulas very easily. The pizza cutter works, so its worth at least 1 star review. This set really isnt even worth the low price they are charging. Not if its all going to break when you use it.
on October 4, 2016
The only thing worth anything in this set is the measuring cups/spoons and spatulas. Everything else is very cheap/flimsy. Bend when you try to stir anything other than water. DON'T even think you will open a single can with the opener and don't try to peel anything with the peeler. I understand the price is crazy low.....but I still would expect nothing but quality from Farberware. Not the case.
on August 26, 2015
DO NOT BUY - the can opener broke within seconds of my first use (a cheap plastic part snapped) and the spatula melted into the food I was stirring in the pan. There is a reason they are so cheap...I would give 0 stars if I could.
review image
on December 30, 2016
Have to buy replacement spatulas. These aren't made out of durable or heat-resistant material so the spatulas are already worn down and I bought them a month ago. They melt while you cook so it isn't the best. The other tools and kitchenware included are good but you get what you pay for. Overall very cheap quality. This is great for travel or temporary use, but if you are looking for something to last a while, search somewhere else.