Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Style Name: Classic 17-Piece Set|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,073 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,252 reviews
on August 28, 2015
DONT BUY.. it melted while stirring eggs. I had melted plastic and eggs for breakfast.

it is really dangerous​.
review image
on December 16, 2016
Based on the price I wasn't expecting a very high-quality product, but I thought it would be fine for infrequent use in a shared kitchen situation where kitchen tools could easily get lost, and "B team" kitchen tools would be fine.

My very first use of these tools was making a quesadilla... YOU HAD ONE JOB, SPATULA! After transferring my quesadilla from the pan to my plate, I noticed odd black streaks. Checking the pan, it also had these black streaks - plastic that had melted from the spatula onto my food and onto a pan, which required considerable effort to remove. The spatula had not been left sitting in the pan, so even momentary use resulted in a melted spatula.

Unfortunately it took a few months before I used these tools for the first time, otherwise I would have returned them.

The plastic tools (not the metal parts) are probably fine if you have a toddler that wants to play in a sandbox or if you don't cook food, but I would not recommend exposing the kitchen tools to something like heat.
on February 6, 2017
Spatulas / Pancake Turners MELTED on First use. I believe that the products I purchased from the Dollar Tree were of better quality than this. Could not find BPA Free information anywhere on the product either. I will stick with purchasing High Quality items one at a time instead of throwing away my money on this type of deal again. It is always true, you get what you pay for and the price matched the quality in this case, cheep, cheep, cheep.
on January 29, 2016
THIS. WAS. HORRIBLE.
We are a young couple just starting out and on a budget. This was listed as one of the cheapest little kitchen tool gadget sets and we thought "Oh boy! Makes stocking up on house stuff a breeze." WRONG. Both of the spatulas and spoons melted within the first use at temps around 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The scrapers have fallen off of the sticks. I broke one of the scoops trying to measure out sugar. Oh, and the painted numbers washed off on the cups and spoons after the first wash. The can opener opens cans and the pizza cutter cuts pizza, can't speak for the potato peeler as of yet. Don't waste your money on this set, you're going to end up spending more replacing everything then just buying a higher priced set. Might upload photos if I remember.
on May 31, 2016
I wish I read the reviews before making the purchase. Didn't because it's an inexpensive product, and I'd never have thought that it'd be as bad as it is. My biggest gripe are with the spatula and vegetable peeler. The other tools are mostly okay.

The spatula's design is horrid. The business end of it is too long, and at an awkward angle. Using it is awkward with a normal pan, and completely horrid with an egg pan. It is beginning to deteriorate after using it to cook a mere 5 meals.

The pizza cutter is okay. Low quality, but works and hasn't broken yet.

I will never use the vegetable peeler. It looks too cheap to even try. Genuinely afraid of breaking it and hurting myself.

The serving spoons appear to be meant to serve salads. They are angled in such a way that I cannot imagine using them to serve pasta or soup. If that is okay, then these are perfectly fine. I had assumed they were ladles from the small picture--should've enlarged it.

The rest of the set (measuring cups / spoons, can opener, etc) are fine. Cheap, but fine.
on September 14, 2015
These things are HORRIBLE!!! If you actually cook on a daily basis, these will ruin your life. Runaway, and absolutely do not look back!!! For one reason: The angle on these things is crazy! In order to actually use the spatula, you'd have to dislocate your shoulder, and before you think, "Oh, this dude is probably just a shorty-mcshort short, I must tell you that I'm about 5'10. Not the tallest dude, but not the shortest either. I mean, sure it is above average height, but sometimes I wish were taller. But back to these god awful things. They wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the angle. They've got a sturdy weight to them, which would be nice, but I can't enjoy the weight, because my cooking arm is still in the sling from the last dislocation I received just trying to flip a fried egg. I'm actually losing weight because I can't cook any food. So if you're fat, I guess they'd be a good purchase, but if you're not, RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!
on October 4, 2016
The only thing worth anything in this set is the measuring cups/spoons and spatulas. Everything else is very cheap/flimsy. Bend when you try to stir anything other than water. DON'T even think you will open a single can with the opener and don't try to peel anything with the peeler. I understand the price is crazy low.....but I still would expect nothing but quality from Farberware. Not the case.
on May 14, 2017
For the most part these cooking tools are great. I have used them continuously for over 6 months now and they have held up well. After a couple of washes the measurement labels on the spoons and cups faded off, but that's not a big deal.

However, the exception to this is the two rubber spatulas included. They are terrible quality! They are thin, flimsy, and they melt! One of them actually melted to pieces while I was cooking - I found chunks of rubber in my food! I threw both of them out after that.

The set is still worth it for the price, but don't bother using the rubber spatulas!
on July 17, 2016
There is a reason these were so cheap. They are of poor quality. The first time I opened the box, the silicone spatulas were dirty and grimey looking. Nothing was covered in the plastic cases. That was just laying in the bottom of the box. I basically had to wash everything as soon as I took it out of the box. The big serving spoons are very flimsy and bendable. The first time I used the teaspoon measuring spoon, it broke in half, the cup part broke right off the handle. The ends come off the silicone spatulas very easily. The pizza cutter works, so its worth at least 1 star review. This set really isnt even worth the low price they are charging. Not if its all going to break when you use it.
on February 11, 2017
I've now melted three of the items using them in standard cooking applications. The measuring cups, peeler, can opener, etc. are fine, but the spoons and spatulas are horrible. Three meals ruined.