Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Farberware Classic 17-Piece Tool and Gadget Set
Style Name: Classic 17-Piece Set|Change
Price:$9.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on August 28, 2015
DONT BUY.. it melted while stirring eggs. I had melted plastic and eggs for breakfast.

it is really dangerous​.
review image
47 helpful votes
48 helpful votes
on May 14, 2017
For the most part these cooking tools are great. I have used them continuously for over 6 months now and they have held up well. After a couple of washes the measurement labels on the spoons and cups faded off, but that's not a big deal.

However, the exception to this is the two rubber spatulas included. They are terrible quality! They are thin, flimsy, and they melt! One of them actually melted to pieces while I was cooking - I found chunks of rubber in my food! I threw both of them out after that.

The set is still worth it for the price, but don't bother using the rubber spatulas!
on February 11, 2017
I've now melted three of the items using them in standard cooking applications. The measuring cups, peeler, can opener, etc. are fine, but the spoons and spatulas are horrible. Three meals ruined.
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
I wish I had read more of the reviews of this set. The can opener and vegetable peeler are worthless, had to purchase a new can opener right away. The other tools are only OK. I got this because all of my kitchen utensils were lost in the flood of Hurricane Harvey. I was trying to replace an entire kitchen's worth of tools in an expedient manner but the quality is not good and I will have to buy more spoons and spatulas anyway. Chalking this one up to a bad decision.
on July 2, 2017
The farberwear brand lives up to these wonderful necessary tools and the 17 piece set is great for helping easily teach my husband the basics of classic cooking as any good tool makes u forget it's effortless use to achieve your goals we've learned about 40 recipes now. And my husband's noe adept at using these tools as well as the ones in our garage now. I hope you use them to share your talents with those you care for deeply as well!
on February 14, 2017
Half the stuff was broken when it arrived.
3 helpful votes
on March 8, 2016
This set is nearly perfect. The pizza cutter is a pain to clean, and we opt for a kitchen knife most of the time. The peeler was a little difficult to figure out, the head moves and you have to get the angle just right. Other than that everything else is perfect, and so I still give it 5 stars. This set includes everything we need for cooking.
on June 27, 2016
The can opener is worthless (constantly jumps off the can you are opening, or simply doesn't cut the metal), the rubber spatulas discolored after the first use, the vegetable peeler bent while peeling a water soaked carrot, and don't bother using the regular spatulas in a hot skillet or pan...they will melt faster than ice in the desert! I should have spent my money on something much better. Farberware should be called Farseware!
on August 8, 2016
Wow... total garbage, don't waste your time or money. First time I used any of the spatulas I noticed they immediately melted. This wasn't high heat cooking either. They feel very flimsy but after having used them I realize that they're actually really dangerous... if you're not paying attention these melt into your food! Maybe we're meant to use these as plastic seasoning in our food and then buy another set once they've all melted?

Very disappointed and if it were worth my time I'd return them. I can't believe this is rated as highly as it is!
0Comment|Report abuse
Exactly what I needed! We have a cabin that seems to never have the right items in the kitchen. This kit has everything we need a more. All are easy to clean, fit nicely in their drawers and work well. We will be buying another one for our camper since we liked it so much.