Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Farberware Classic 17-Piece Tool and Gadget Set
Style Name: Classic 17-Piece Set|Change

on August 28, 2015
DONT BUY.. it melted while stirring eggs. I had melted plastic and eggs for breakfast.

it is really dangerous​.
review image
on May 14, 2017
For the most part these cooking tools are great. I have used them continuously for over 6 months now and they have held up well. After a couple of washes the measurement labels on the spoons and cups faded off, but that's not a big deal.

However, the exception to this is the two rubber spatulas included. They are terrible quality! They are thin, flimsy, and they melt! One of them actually melted to pieces while I was cooking - I found chunks of rubber in my food! I threw both of them out after that.

The set is still worth it for the price, but don't bother using the rubber spatulas!
on February 11, 2017
I've now melted three of the items using them in standard cooking applications. The measuring cups, peeler, can opener, etc. are fine, but the spoons and spatulas are horrible. Three meals ruined.
on May 9, 2017
After numerous years of cooking my cooking tools and gadgets have diminished. Since I can find everything on Amazon.com I looked up kitchen tools and gadgets. When I saw the ad for Farberware Classic 17 Piece Tool and Gadget Set I knew Farberware has an excellent rating because they make an excellent product. I purchased two of each set so I would have two if each item. I am very pleased and would recommend this set to newly weds and those who have been cooking for a long time!
I wish I had read more of the reviews of this set. The can opener and vegetable peeler are worthless, had to purchase a new can opener right away. The other tools are only OK. I got this because all of my kitchen utensils were lost in the flood of Hurricane Harvey. I was trying to replace an entire kitchen's worth of tools in an expedient manner but the quality is not good and I will have to buy more spoons and spatulas anyway. Chalking this one up to a bad decision.
on July 2, 2017
The farberwear brand lives up to these wonderful necessary tools and the 17 piece set is great for helping easily teach my husband the basics of classic cooking as any good tool makes u forget it's effortless use to achieve your goals we've learned about 40 recipes now. And my husband's noe adept at using these tools as well as the ones in our garage now. I hope you use them to share your talents with those you care for deeply as well!
on November 15, 2016
Functionally most of these tools are okay, but both spatulas leave black threads of plastic in the pan when they are used. Apparently the heat causes the blade edge to melt, and it peels off. Just this morning I had to pull a big piece of plastic from a breakfast sandwich that I had made last night. I have attached a photo that exemplifies the problem. I am no longer going to use the spatulas.
review image
on October 9, 2016
I dont get how this set has SO many amazing reviews. It looks like it's a good starter kit because of the essential pieces that it has but my spatulas melted while cooking. The quality just isn't there. The can opener is fine, the clip bags are fine, and the scissors are standard. But the spatulas melting??! Totally unacceptable. They're for cooking and they completely melted into the brussels sprouts I was cooking.
review image review image review image
on October 1, 2017
Everything I could need in the set but a little disappointed in the heat tolerance of the spatulas (the flippers, not the rubber ones). After only a few uses I can already see the edges deforming from heat. To be clear, I haven't left these sitting in a hot pan. I've just used them to flip and work items in a pan like eggs. I'm surprised they've starting to warp from basic use. I'd probably look for something else in the future
on February 14, 2017
Half the stuff was broken when it arrived.