Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 17-Piece Cookware Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes: 1 Quart 2 Quart and 3 Quart Covered Saucepans, 4 Quart Covered Saucepot, 8 Quart Covered Stockpot, 8-inch and 10-inch Nonstick Aluminum Skillets, 9-inch x13-inch Cookie Sheet, 9-inch x 13-inch Cake Pan, 3 nesting mixing bowls
- Cookware full cap bases boast stainless steel layered over thick aluminum cores for rapid, even heating; cookware exteriors are mirror-finished
- Comfortable handles with iconic styling provide a confident grasp; stainless steel, snug-fitting lids boast bell shapes, rolled rims and stylish knobs
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit; bakeware is oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit; dishwasher safe, with the exception of the nonstick skillets
- Add even more versatility to this cookware set with the griddles, steamers, and other specialty items from the Farberware Classic Series collection
- The "Full Cap" Base Advantage means a stainless steel protector surrounds a thicker aluminum core for easy maintenance and better heat distribution
- Snug-fitting lids lock in flavor and moisture; classically styled phenolic handles are oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From savory meals to sweet desserts, make favorite meals from start to finish with this Farberware Classic Series 17-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set. Farberware has been trusted by families for over 100 years, and this cookware set continues that tradition for a new generation. From a stockpot to saucepans for preparing soups, sauces and stews, to carbon steel bakeware for creating sweet and savory treats, this convenient collection has meal making covered. The cookware’s full cap bases feature stainless steel layered over thick aluminum cores to provide rapid, even heating. The heavy-duty construction is finished with mirror-polished exteriors for a classic touch. Two aluminum nonstick skillets are included, along with a 3-piece covered nesting bowl set for mixing ingredients or saving leftovers. The cookware’s comfortable handles offer iconic styling and a confident grasp, and stainless steel, snug-fitting lids boast attractive bell shapes, eye-catching knobs and rolled rims for added durability. Oven safe to 450°F, the nonstick carbon steel bakeware features wide handles; the cookware is oven safe to 350°F. The cookware set is dishwasher safe (skillets are hand wash recommended). Add even more versatility to this cookware set with the griddles, steamers, and other specialty items from the Farberware Classic Series collection. Simmer, sauté, boil and bake delicious foods to create complete meals using the essential pieces in the Farberware Classic Series 17-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set.
Functional and handsome, the 17 pieces in this economical Farberware set provide all the basic necessities for home cooking and baking. Each pot or pan is constructed of gleaming 18/10 stainless steel that encapsulates a thick aluminum core in the base, the "full cap" advantage that allows Farberware Classic to cook evenly without hotspots. Stainless-steel lids and black phenolic handles in traditional styling withstand oven heat up to 350 degrees F. While not as heavy-gauge as the Farberware Millennium line, Classic has long been a popular company standard.
Suitable for stovetop as well as oven use, the cookware in the set consists of: 1-, 2-, and 3-quart covered saucepans, 4- and 8-quart covered saucepots, and 8- and 10-inch nonstick aluminum skillets. For mixing and storing, three nesting stainless steel bowls with ring handles and tight-fitting plastic lids are included; for baking, a 9-by-13-inch nonstick cooking sheet, and 9-by-13-inch nonstick cake pan. All the items are dishwasher-safe, and are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. --Ann Bieri
What's in the Box
1-, 2-, and 3-quart saucepans with lids; 4- and 8-quart saucepots with lids; 8- and 10-inch nonstick skillets; 3 nesting bowls with plastic lids; 9-by-13-inch nonstick cooking sheet; 9-by-13-inch nonstick cake pan.
Top Customer Reviews
All in all, I would probably buy again if I needed a cookware set, but I don't know whether I'll buy Farberware next time I look for a single piece.
The cookie sheet and cake pans also have not really held up well - I do not bake regularly. I must have used them about 20-25 times tops in the last two years and the base/bottom of the pans are beginning to bend now - they don't hold the shape well.
Despite a few misses , I consider this a good buy - the sauce pans are sturdy and come with rings ( for hanging) and I am sure I'll get maximum use out of them before I need to replace them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.