Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 12-Cup Muffin Pan, Gray" and save 42% off the $11.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 12-Cup Muffin Pan, Gray
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (25%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This nonstick muffin pan’s heavy-duty construction resists warping and heats evenly to brown beautifully and help reduce hot spots
- The 12-cup cupcake pan and muffin pan features nonstick inside and out to deliver great food release with quick cleanup
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- This muffin pan and every other piece of Farberware Bakeware dependably uphold a distinguished tradition of reliability, value and performance
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
This item is available because of the Add-on program
There is a newer model of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Say goodbye to paper baking cups and other clutter when baking muffins or cupcakes with the Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 12-Cup Muffin Pan – the nonstick inside and out delivers great food release. For more than a century, Farberware has provided reliability, value, and performance to generations of home bakers, and upholds that tradition with every piece of sturdy and dependable bakeware. Featuring heavy-duty construction, this durable nonstick cupcake pan and muffin pan reliably resists warping and heats evenly to brown cupcakes and muffins beautifully and help reduce hot spots that can burn baked goods. And cleanup is quick, even after baking individual servings of ham and cheese quiche. Oven safe to 450°F, this muffin pan makes an ideal addition to the cake pans, bakeware sets and other baking pans in the full Farberware Bakeware collection.
Mouthwatering muffins, delectable cupcakes and more are easy to bake - and easy to remove - from the Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 12-Cup Muffin Pan.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It is very heavy duty, literally 3 times the weight of the muffin pans I used previously. It's not going to warp and lose its shape!
2) Very easy to clean. If cleaned shortly after the muffins come out, just wipe clean with a wet sponge. No soaking or scrubbing necessary!
3) The muffins are standard sized. A recipe that is supposed to make 12 muffins will make 12 muffins. This may not sound like a big deal, but my previous pans always made 14 or so! And there is variation in the dimensions of muffin holes in "standard" pans.
I'm planning on going back and ordering another 1 or 2 of these, and then pitching my old ones. If you're in the market for standard-size muffin tins, buy these!
Back story: I bought this for my wife to bake muffins I like, but two months later she hadn't used the pan. So . . . being not too smart, I told her, "Ha, who needs you--I can do this no sweat, lady!" I did an internet search and downloaded the first blueberry muffin recipe (allrecipes.com I think,) that I came across. Very EZ recipe. I didn't pre-spray pan, Using little paper thingies (ordered from Amazon for use with this pan), I filled each to overflowing (recipe said to do that) and even sprinkled butter crumb-topping, which also went all over the pan. Stuck it all in the oven for fifteen minutes--and delicious came out. The pan was a bit of a burned-on mess, but some rinse and rub with a sponge and into the dishwasher--and it came out spotless. My wife is so proud of my new skill she said she's retired from baking and I can go feed myself my own muffins. I think I've been snookered. Great pan, though and cheap at $17. Hope this all helped.