Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 13-Inch Covered Rectangular Cake Pan, Gray
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This covered cake pan’s heavy-duty construction resists warping and heats evenly to brown beautifully and help reduce hot spots
- Nonstick inside and out delivers great food release with quick cleanup; lid makes it easy to travel, and preserves appearance and freshness. Hand wash only
- The nonstick cake pan is oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (pan only)
- This 9 x 13 pan with lid and every other Farberware Bakeware piece dependably uphold a distinguished tradition of reliability, value and performance
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Transporting baked goods is easier than ever with the Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 13-Inch Covered Rectangular Cake Pan. Farberware has provided more than a century of reliability, value, and performance to generations of home bakers, and upholds that tradition with every piece of sturdy and dependable bakeware. Featuring heavy-duty construction, the durable rectangular pan with lid reliably resists warping and heats evenly to brown beautifully and help reduce hot spots that can burn baked goods. The convenient and sturdy plastic lid makes it easy to take a birthday cake to a family party, or lasagna to a neighbor’s house, while preserving both appearance and freshness. This cake pan’s nonstick inside and out delivers great food release with quick cleanup. Oven safe to 450°F, this nonstick cake pan makes an ideal addition to mini muffin, loaf and other baking pans in the Farberware Bakeware collection. Take baked goods along to special events, and keep them fresh and looking good, with the Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 13-Inch Covered Rectangular Cake Pan.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the most frustrating cake pan top I've every tried to open. It grips the pan like a bear that just won't stop hugging no matter how long you tickle it. I've had everyone in my household try to open it and the results are the same... FRUSTRATION! Having arthritis in both hands and wrists, you can imagine how much it hurts for me to open it. So, if no one else is around, I'm unable to get whatever's inside. So, I just started leaving setting the top on the pan, but not pushing it down which totally defeats the purpose of buying it.
With other such covers, you can press the heel of your hand just below the edge and pull back with your fingers and, viola, it's open. With this one? No so much. In fact, not at all.
I'd definitely NOT recommend this item to anyone. It ended up being a waste of my money and time.