Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.95 shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 2-Pack Loaf Pan, 9-Inch x 5-Inch, Gray
|Price:||$5.53 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$8.47 (61%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This 9 x 5 loaf pan's heavy-duty construction resists warping and heats evenly to brown beautifully and help reduce hot spots
- The bread pan and meatloaf pan features nonstick inside and out to deliver great food release with quick cleanup
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- The nonstick baking pan and every other piece of Farberware Bakeware dependably uphold a distinguished tradition of reliability, value and performance
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enjoy the aroma of freshly baked breads, cakes and savory dishes baked at home using the Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 5-Inch Loaf Pan.
Top Customer Reviews
Update: I have been using these loaf pans for more than a year, and I still love them. They bake bread evenly, and clean up easily. The bread never sticks in them. In all this time, I have never seen evidence of rust or any other defect, but I wash and dry them by hand, and I don't store bread in them as one other user indicated that she did. The pans are meant for baking and not for storage.
I would purchase it again and the price was very affordable.
Both baked bread evenly, slides out and cleans easily. Picture comparing the two pans on product description page.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pros: Excellent non-stick surface, durable, even heating, easy release.
Cons: Slightly heavy, can be scratched with metal utensils. Read more
Purchased a 2 pack and only received 1. I'm unsure who to contact to have the other sent. I would like to keep the one that came!Published 4 days ago by Tamieka Nichole Fletcher
Banana bread gets consumed in no time in my household. We bake bread at least once a week. This is an Excellent Loaf Pan. I've been using it for 6 months now. No complaints. Read morePublished 9 days ago by EL
This thing is heavy and easy to clean. I used it to roast my steaks. It still haven't had any stains so far.Published 9 days ago by Kyle T.