Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 696 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 760 reviews
on March 16, 2017
A good cookie pan is a staple in a large family, without them you cannot cook well and when they get old you have to let them go. I ordered these to replace a set that we had that were well beyond their usefulness. Wow!! These are great. The nonstick actually works and they cook very well holding up to all kinds of different cooking needs. I like the fact they are very easy to clean and so far have not stained which is usually what happens right away with cookie sheets!! I really like this set and will order more as this set gets old which may take longer than I expected and that is a good thing.
on January 14, 2017
I purchased these to replace the identical set I purchased a couple of years ago. They are excellent cookie pans and I use them frequently..Winter time I make cookies every couple of days. The pans cook well, I like the light color as they seem to brown (but not burn) the cookies.

Thats why I was so upset when I made the mistake of cooking a honey glazed ham on my smallish cookie pan at Christmas...that pan got so crusted with glaze that I couldn't remove that I had to toss my favorite cookie pan.

I'm really happy with the pans-which is why I didn't hesitate about purchasing them again.
on September 3, 2017
Very disappointed in these cookie sheets; surprised Farberware is willing to dilute their good brand name with this poor-quality product. The cookie sheets are thin, which is okay, but the folds/welds/whatever in the back catch and hold water, and those back folds rust. As a result when you've washed these in the dishwasher or by hand and you've left them to dry, once you pick them up and rotate them, rusty water drips all over the place. It's obnoxious, and, I think, a sign of shabby construction. Oh, and the first time I used the small one, the "non-stick" material stained, permanently.
on January 13, 2017
This is ok, but I purchased this about 2 years ago and it worked well for a while. But unfortunately after 2 years of cooking on this it's become very dingy and it looks completely different. The nonstick part definitely wears off and now I have to use nonstick cooking spray on this. I don't know if it's what I'm using it for, but they are baking sheets and should be able to be used to heat up food and make cookies. I haven't had the greatest luck with it. Also, for some reason, mine got a little bit warped after the 2 years and they don't sit flat on the table or counter anymore.
on May 26, 2017
Some reviewers reported warping on high heat. So far I have not had this issue. I hand wash with cool water as I live off the grid and rely on cold rain water for my house hold water needs. I a use Liquid Propane stove/oven. These pans are meeting my needs beautifully. Cakes, biscuits, cookies, roasts, baked chicken all come out great. Clean up is easy. I use this bake ware between 200 (warming) and 400 degrees. So far so good. The metal is not heavy duty but of medium weight. I am quite happy with my purchase
on November 27, 2015
I somehow got roped into playing hostess on Thanksgiving. I knew that I would be cooking, as well as baking. My old cookies sheets just weren't going to cut it. I saw this deal and snagged it. I'm completely satisfied!

This set of bakeware got plenty of use over the past week. The sheets worked very well. They were definitely non-stick, even when I had the heat up to 400 degrees. They are also really easy to clean. I chose to handwash them since it there was nothing stuck to them. They water basically rolled right off of them afterwards, so they dried very quickly.

For $10, you really can't beat this set!
on September 15, 2016
I was really reluctant to buy this bakeware because of its cheap price comparing to the ones I found in the stores. But I am happy I decided to buy them after all.

Quality: The product comes as described and if you take good care of them, you can have them in your kitchen for years. I have been using them for over a year and I followed the care instructions and they look almost as good as new except for some discoloration. Just make sure to wash them after they cool off with hot water and soap and then use a kitchen cloth to dry them out. I have never washed them in dish washer though, maybe this helps! Also, it is worth to mention that the pans bend at high temperature somewhere above 350 F. So these pans would be great for short time baking or roasting. THESE ARE NOT A HEAVY DUTY PANS.
Size: The 3 sizes are perfect for most of the baking needs.
Price: Those are cheap bakeware pans but they do what were designed for.

Overall, I am satisfied with this product and I would recommend buying them for short time baking or roasting.
on March 5, 2017
These are great sheet pans! I was very surprised by their sturdiness and quality when I received them. They are cheap but not cheaply made and I've put them through an average workload through the first few weeks I've had them and they still look and feel great! They do not warp even at high heats and have stood up to the dishwasher well! The most surprising part to me though was the excellent quality of the nonstick surface. Any kind of burn or food that would normally stick to or possibly stain the surface literally just wipes off! The three different sizes are nice too! I would highly recommend these!
Well, you really can't beat the price. And so far, the nonstick properties have been excellent. Of course, there's a list of warnings if you want to keep it nonstick-- don't use abrasive cleansers, don't use nonstick sprays, don't put it in the dishwasher (you CAN, it says, but it's not recommended... wish they'd just acknowledge upfront that none of these nonstick pans are really dishwasher-safe).

The main downside for me has been the fact that just thirty seconds in a 350-degree oven led to an immediate "BANG!" and warping. Luckily, my food didn't go sliding off, but it makes me concerned that I can't cook anything "messy" on one of these pans. I'd be too worried that the food would slide to one side as soon as the pans warp.

It's frustrating that they're not made a little thicker, or whatever else might keep them from warping. But I do tend to go through pans quickly, so in this case, price mattered most to me.
on November 14, 2015
I have been buying a set very similar to these but with a different brand name every year. I mention that because they seem almost identical to these minus the brand name. They do discolor when used in higher temp ranges and I'm hoping that the inclusion of silicon baking mats will allow these to last longer than the previous set. Keep in mind that this isn't an apples to apples comparison due to the addition of the silmats to the equation but I do see some color changing in the area that the mats don't cover. I do see them warping quite a bit while in the oven under higher temps. My only other complaint, and this may be nitpicking, is that water does tend to stay in the underside edges of the pans where the steel was rolled.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.