Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 663 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 720 reviews
on September 15, 2010
This is a great set of pans. The sizes are great and the quality is great for the price. I have used them numerous times already and am pleased with the fact that they cook evenly. Highly recommend this set.
on January 18, 2015
My set worked great for the first two times I used them, but after that they discolored and warped. I always wash by hand and take good care of them, but that is no remedy for poor quality. I would not recommend this set.
review image
11 comment| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2017
I purchased these to replace the identical set I purchased a couple of years ago. They are excellent cookie pans and I use them frequently..Winter time I make cookies every couple of days. The pans cook well, I like the light color as they seem to brown (but not burn) the cookies.

Thats why I was so upset when I made the mistake of cooking a honey glazed ham on my smallish cookie pan at Christmas...that pan got so crusted with glaze that I couldn't remove that I had to toss my favorite cookie pan.

I'm really happy with the pans-which is why I didn't hesitate about purchasing them again.
on March 16, 2017
A good cookie pan is a staple in a large family, without them you cannot cook well and when they get old you have to let them go. I ordered these to replace a set that we had that were well beyond their usefulness. Wow!! These are great. The nonstick actually works and they cook very well holding up to all kinds of different cooking needs. I like the fact they are very easy to clean and so far have not stained which is usually what happens right away with cookie sheets!! I really like this set and will order more as this set gets old which may take longer than I expected and that is a good thing.
on January 13, 2017
This is ok, but I purchased this about 2 years ago and it worked well for a while. But unfortunately after 2 years of cooking on this it's become very dingy and it looks completely different. The nonstick part definitely wears off and now I have to use nonstick cooking spray on this. I don't know if it's what I'm using it for, but they are baking sheets and should be able to be used to heat up food and make cookies. I haven't had the greatest luck with it. Also, for some reason, mine got a little bit warped after the 2 years and they don't sit flat on the table or counter anymore.
on March 5, 2017
These are great sheet pans! I was very surprised by their sturdiness and quality when I received them. They are cheap but not cheaply made and I've put them through an average workload through the first few weeks I've had them and they still look and feel great! They do not warp even at high heats and have stood up to the dishwasher well! The most surprising part to me though was the excellent quality of the nonstick surface. Any kind of burn or food that would normally stick to or possibly stain the surface literally just wipes off! The three different sizes are nice too! I would highly recommend these!
Enthusiast: Cookingon January 8, 2016
I paid $9.99 for the set, which is a fantastic deal! I have been using all 3 for the last few months consistently due to the holidays and they have held up well. They are quite durable. They are easy to clean ( I hand wash). I love that there are 3 different sizes as this allows me to choose the best size for the baking project at hand.

The sizes of the pans are:
9 Inch x 13 Inch Cookie Pan, 10 Inch x 15 Inch Cookie Pan & 11 Inch x 17 Inch Cookie Pan
on March 23, 2017
They are OK. They are cheap and will last you a couple years before all the "Non-Stick" ends up in your food. They are known for that. Then when you scrub them like crazy to get the stuck on food off (even using PAM Non-Stick) of "Non-Stick" bakeware, they then turn black and rust until you have to buy more.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2017
I was very surprised when I used all three pans for the first time to bake shortbread cookies. The largest of the three pans stained where the cookies were on the sheet. They were not burned but left a dark stain? The other pans did not. Cannot was off.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon March 10, 2017
This is our second set of these, had to replace the originals that were 5+ years old. We use at leastone of these sizes daily to bake a meal or snack. Unless you are a professional home chef, you won't find a better deal.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.