Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 18, 2015
My set worked great for the first two times I used them, but after that they discolored and warped. I always wash by hand and take good care of them, but that is no remedy for poor quality. I would not recommend this set.
review image
93 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on April 4, 2016
We just moved into our newly built home and ordered these pans. We were going to get another brand, but that one had a review that said the pans warped in high heat. So we bought two sets of these instead. The FIRST time we placed one in a 425 degree oven with french fries, in ten minutes we heard BAM and it warped! Disappointed and looking for another set.We purchase from Amazon several times a week and felt obligated to make my fellow shoppers aware of this issue. We know we rely on the reviews and want them to be accurate.
13 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Well, you really can't beat the price. And so far, the nonstick properties have been excellent. Of course, there's a list of warnings if you want to keep it nonstick-- don't use abrasive cleansers, don't use nonstick sprays, don't put it in the dishwasher (you CAN, it says, but it's not recommended... wish they'd just acknowledge upfront that none of these nonstick pans are really dishwasher-safe).

The main downside for me has been the fact that just thirty seconds in a 350-degree oven led to an immediate "BANG!" and warping. Luckily, my food didn't go sliding off, but it makes me concerned that I can't cook anything "messy" on one of these pans. I'd be too worried that the food would slide to one side as soon as the pans warp.

It's frustrating that they're not made a little thicker, or whatever else might keep them from warping. But I do tend to go through pans quickly, so in this case, price mattered most to me.
2 people found this helpful
on March 16, 2017
A good cookie pan is a staple in a large family, without them you cannot cook well and when they get old you have to let them go. I ordered these to replace a set that we had that were well beyond their usefulness. Wow!! These are great. The nonstick actually works and they cook very well holding up to all kinds of different cooking needs. I like the fact they are very easy to clean and so far have not stained which is usually what happens right away with cookie sheets!! I really like this set and will order more as this set gets old which may take longer than I expected and that is a good thing.
on January 14, 2017
I purchased these to replace the identical set I purchased a couple of years ago. They are excellent cookie pans and I use them frequently..Winter time I make cookies every couple of days. The pans cook well, I like the light color as they seem to brown (but not burn) the cookies.

Thats why I was so upset when I made the mistake of cooking a honey glazed ham on my smallish cookie pan at Christmas...that pan got so crusted with glaze that I couldn't remove that I had to toss my favorite cookie pan.

I'm really happy with the pans-which is why I didn't hesitate about purchasing them again.
on March 2, 2018
These rust quickly on the underside. That's not a huge concern, because it's not near the food, but still, it's obviously lower quality that they didn't bother to coat the corners or whatever. However, the big issue is the WARPING. Others have said that they warp over 400 degrees, but I have experienced warping at 325-350. These are now my "warming leftovers" pans, because they twist and bend too much to actually bake things that need a level surface. As others have said also, they stain quite easily; looks pretty bad.
|22 comments|Report abuse
on January 4, 2018
The fact they come with a health warning (due to the non-stick coating) is jarring enough. But these things warp as soon as they get in the oven. NOT WORTH IT. Very disappointing - I expected more from Farberware.

The ONLY benefit to these is that, yes, the food does come off pretty easy. But it's not worth the health risk (especially for people already with an autoimmune disease, like me), nor is it worth chancing getting burned from hot grease due to warped pans. Replacing and tossing these in the trash where they belong.
review image
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 5, 2016
I bought these cookie sheets because I was in need of new ones and I think I got a good value for y money with these. even though they still buckle at 400* or higher, they get the job done and have been easy to clean. the different sizes allow me to cater to different foods and quantities. the pans have been really helpful and even portraying nonstick qualities when I forget to spray the pans before baking. I recommend these for anyone looking for pans for a nice price. these have held up well to continued uses and dishwasher cleanings.
on January 7, 2016
It was finally time to throw away our old cookie pans, which were brown with cooked on non-stick spray, and we replaced them with these. The non-stick surface coating is excellent, to the point where soap suds just run off the surface. The metal seems thinner and much more flimsy than our previous pans, but they have not warped or seemed to suffer from the thinner metal. I have noticed that water collects under the curled rim, which could cause rust in the future, so I'm always careful to hand wash these pans and dry them at an angle.

We have a few brownish discolorations starting to form from baking cookies and Pillsbury croissant rolls after 2 months of use, which is disappointing, but I guess inevitable. I hope these last as long as our previous pans (7+ years) and keep looking good.
Top Contributor: Petson January 13, 2017
This is ok, but I purchased this about 2 years ago and it worked well for a while. But unfortunately after 2 years of cooking on this it's become very dingy and it looks completely different. The nonstick part definitely wears off and now I have to use nonstick cooking spray on this. I don't know if it's what I'm using it for, but they are baking sheets and should be able to be used to heat up food and make cookies. I haven't had the greatest luck with it. Also, for some reason, mine got a little bit warped after the 2 years and they don't sit flat on the table or counter anymore.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.