Farberware Resin Paring Knife with Sheath, 3.5-Inch, Green
|Price:||$4.72 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Farberware is the #1 selling cutlery brand in the U.S. (Source: The NPD Group, Inc./Retail Tracking Service. 52 weeks ending March 2016)
- The blade is crafted from high-carbon stainless steel which ensures the blades retain their ultra-sharp edge longer than conventional stainless steel
- Resin coating limits foods from sticking to the blade
- A plastic blade sheath provides safety to both you and the knife when it is not in use
- Knives are not dishwasher safe. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Farberware Non-Stick Resin Knives
Slice and dice like a pro, with a non-stick surface
Farberware Non-Stick Resin Knives will have you slicing and dicing like a pro. Resin knives have a stick-resistant coating on the blade which allows for easy, smooth and clean cuts, as well as allowing the blade to be easily cleaned. When cutting and slicing during food preparation, food liquids and oils will float on the coating surface and help prevent the food sticking on the blade.
Use and Care
Farberware Non-Stick Resin Knives will last for years and provide a perfect cut every time with proper care of your knives.
Hand wash all knives with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly with a clean towel to avoid watermarks. Use a cutting board made of wood or plastic to keep each knife from dulling too quickly. Do not use cutting boards made of glass, ceramic, or marble as they will damage the edge in the first cut. Wash your knives immediately after use to remove any food acids that could stain or dull the blade.
When storing individual resin knives in a drawer, be sure to keep them covered with a sheath —throwing them in a drawer unprotected may permanently dull or scratch them and possibly harm other items in the drawer.
Non-Stick Resin Knife Features
- Razor Sharp Stainless steel bladess
- Ergonomic, soft-grip handles
- Resin-coated, non-stick blades for faster chopping
- Blade covers for each knife help preserve sharpness
Slice It Thick or Thin
From fast chopping to very fine slicing, non-stick resin knives are especially ideal for handling fruits and vegetables.
Ergonomic, Comfortable Handles
Farberware Non-Stick Resin Knife handles are constructed of a poly or soft-grip material. Shape and construction are important for a secure, comfortable grip. Farberware Non-Stick Resin Knife handles are specially designed to provide safety, balance, and ease of use.
|Farberware Professional Forged Sets||Farberware Professional Forged Individual Knives||Farberware Classic Sets||Farberware Classic Individual Knives||Farberware Ceramic||Farberware Non-Stick Resin|
|High Carbon Stainless Steel Blades||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Non-Stick Teflon Coating||✓|
|Hand Washing Recommended||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Satin Finish Handles||✓|
|Knife Block Set Available||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Protective Sheath Included||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
See the Top Rated chef's knives in our Chef's Knife Reviews.