Farm to Feet Women's Greensboro Multisport 3/4 Crew Socks
|Price:||$9.95 - $39.33|
- 56% U.S. Merino Wool, 42% U.S. Nylon, 2% U.S. Spandex
- Made in US
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter; Our merino wool is 100% U.S. grown
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Greensboro 3/4 Crew multisport sock doesn't care whether you want it for style or function - it'll bring both, no questions asked. This high-coverage women's sports sock features comfort compression from the Achilles through the arch for a secure, supportive fit, with full-density internal cushioning for improved wicking and shock absorption. Lightweight, breathable, naturally antibacterial 100% US-grown merino wool keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter, thanks to its proven temperature-regulating properties.
Top Customer Reviews
Comfortable and breathable. Never too hot or cold. They never bunch up. Numerous washing and still wear great. Wish they were not so spendy, because if I could afford it, these would be the only brand of socks I would wear.