- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00VBI4V1E
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #360,999 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Farm to Feet Women's Bend Hiking 1/4 Crew Socks
|Price:||$17.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. FREE Returns. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 76% U.S. Merino Wool, 23% U.S. Nylon, 1% U.S. Spandex
- Made in US
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter; Our merino wool is 100% U.S. grown
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Fabric Type||76% U.S. Merino Wool, 23% U.S. Nylon, 1% U.S. Spandex|
|Package Height||2.6 x 6.1 x 10.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
|Sport Type||Outdoor Lifestyle|
The town of Bend, Oregon is an outdoor recreation mecca and home to the Conservation Alliance. In celebration of their outstanding stewardship, we took a traditional medium-weight hiking sock, gave it a funky uneven-stripe design, and named it after the nature-loving, play-focused mountain community. It features full top-to-toe cushioning along the instep and up the shaft for comfort in backpacking and winter boots, with the temperature-regulating, itch-free performance of 100% US-grown merino wool.