Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by NERD Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 12, 2014
My Heated Rock Birdbath heater arrived right away! It was very well-packaged. Didn't need it for a few weeks but now we have night temps below zero and day temps just above zero. It keeps the water warm! I have all kinds of birds at it constantly, including a robin who shows up every morning to sit in the bath like he is in a hot tub.
Thanks for the prompt service and great product!
on November 29, 2015
So far so good. Just have had our first few nights below freezing, the birdbath was ice free.
This is much better than others I have bought in the past. Its very solid, seems durable and looks pretty good too.
Its amazing how much use the unfrozen birdbath gets during the recent severe Winters here in northern Illinois.
I have had to refill the birdbath bowl daily during the coldest periods, all varieties of birds and even the wildlife that doesn't hibernate
makes its way to get a drink.
on March 6, 2015
So far, so good. Birds have water during a very cold, freezing winter. Hope it lasts.
Went for this model because of the low-wattage compared to others. Keep it in a relatively shallow dish, where water barely covers it. Have it weighed down, with large shell on top. Cord is thick and rigid, so defroster would be at an angle over edge if not weighed down.
on December 1, 2016
Purchased this birdbath heater about 6 weeks ago. Installed it two weeks ago and it is not working properly.
The heater is running constantly even when the water is 50 degrees. It's only supposed to run when the water gets below 35 degrees.
on July 11, 2015
I just bought this in the spring but gave it a test run in my kitchen to be sure it worked. I lowered water temp with ice and it did warm the combination without feeling hot itself. It should, from it's shape, sit nicely in my birdbath. It is also very smooth which should make it easy to clean. Looking forward to giving a full run this winter.
on December 14, 2017
stopped working after first real freeze had it about a month
on December 13, 2014
Don't know why I keep buying these. The third on just quit after about 3 months of duty.
on December 23, 2016
I ordered this from AMAZON December 26, 2014, November 2016 my birdbath froze solid. Should have had a 3 year warranty I have a the AMAZON invoice but don't know how to get it repaired or replaced.
on April 22, 2017
Works perfectly for our bird bath.
on January 22, 2016
This Model was suppose to work with temps as low as -10F. It worked fine until temps hit zero, then the bird bath froze over. Now that temps are in 20's, bird bath is still frozen over. Will have to trouble shoot to see if unit is no longer working.