- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Island Press; 4th ed. edition (April 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1559638478
- ISBN-13: 978-1559638470
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,171,531 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Farm as Natural Habitat: Reconnecting Food Systems With Ecosystems 4th ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured Springer resources in mathematics
Explore these featured titles in mathematics. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dana L. Jackson is associate director of the Land Stewardship Project in White Bear Lake, Minnesota. Laura L. Jackson is associate professor of biology at the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?