- Bed Size: 24"W x 48"L
- Pneumatic Wheel Size: 5" x 13"
- Weight Capacity: 1750 LBS
Monster Cart - 24"W x 48"L
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||93 pounds|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
• Transport plants, soil, wood chips, mulch, pots and more.
• Expanded metal, powder-coated frame has a 2" lip.
• Expanded metal deck thickness: 3.5mm.
• Auto-type steering and pneumatic wheels offer optimal stability and make it easy to pull and maneuver these carts anywhere.
• Diamond-punched bed allows debris and water to pass through.
• 1,750 lb. capacity and 2,000 lb. capacity Monster Carts are ideal for pulling with your ATV, lawn or garden tractor. Unique, easy-grip, comfort-cushioned pull handles convert into a hitch.
Top Customer Reviews
Item received rattling and loose in box which was patched a couple times and 2 parts sticking out.
Good news is all parts were present only scratched up a bit. No assembly directions. Immediately obvious parts fit together with VERY VERY sloppy fit. Bolt holes barely line up. Bolts somewhat smaller than holes in which they go. Consequently after assembly Monster Cart was VERY wobbly, unstable and wouldn't go in a straight line.
Steering mechanism had gobs of play and wheels wobbled in all directions. I would never use this Monster Joke in this hazardous condition.
Found that some wheel bearings wouldn't rotate freely due to metal fragments between balls and race. Then they were hammered into wheel hub slot improperly machined (too small and bumpy) which further impaired bearing rotation. Wheels themselves could slide from side to side on axles.
Welding in general was quick done resulting in misalignment and leaving some sloppy weld beads to interfere with adjacent parts.
Seeing the potential in this design I spent three (3) days in reassembly. Overall provided bigger bolts with realigned holes. Cleaned wheel bearings and tightened wheel fit by a couple methods. Tightened steering mechanism with alternate bolts, alternate retainers, spacers, washers and hammer. Etc, etc. Now it works fine but not worth the time and $ spent.
For the price I got ripped off.
So I would NOT recommend this wagon.