3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Farmertec 54.6cc JonCutter Gasoline Chainsaw Power Head Without Saw Chain and Blade
|Price:||+ $4.00 shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16.14 x 9.84 x 11.42 inches|
|Power Source||Gas Powered|
|Item Weight||6.08 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Free shipping by faster courier, takes less than 10 days for you to receive it.
- 58cc JonCutter Gasoline Chainsaw Power Head Without Saw Chain and blade
- Suggested Chain and bar: 3/8 , .058 , 20inch
- Displacement: 54.6cc / Power: 2.5kw
- ATTN: WITHOUT CHAIN AND BAR IN THE PICTURE.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Technical Specifications For: The JonCutter G5800 Chainsaw Chainsaw type: JonCutter single cylinder 2 stroke engine Total mass: Without Bar and chain 6.5kgs Cylinder Displacement: 58cm3 Power Output to ISO 7293: 3.4HP (2.5kw) Maximum Power Speed: 8,500 RPM Cutting Attachments Guide Bar: 18'' 20''or 22'' Maximum Cutting Length: 45 50 or 55 cm Guide Bar Type: Sprocket nose Chain Type: 3/8'',.058''
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have zero complaints about this saw, It is a clone of a very good Japanese saw made by Zenoah.
Saw does not come with bar and chain, but you can purchase the bar and chain directly from Farmertec website, I did and am very happy with the quality and life of the very inexpensive bar and chain, I will definitely be buying more from Farmertec.
I worked this saw very hard for 3 days straight cutting red oak, cutting 20" wood with the 20" bar all day long.
Just remember, like any saw clean the air filter often.
I highly recommend.
CONCLUSION: I was extremely careful to use synthetic 2-stoke oil mix it exact, check and re-check the air filter, keep plenty of chain oil in it, and re-sharpen my blade (20"). I edited my review due to an issue I found with my Raptor brand bar & chain, it had a very long bolt hole slot which was causing issues with bar movement under load (chain would typically come loose easily and dull) and I noticed tooth marks in the top of the housing above the sprocket - again from the bar. BE VERY CAREFUL TO FOLLOW MANUFACTURER SPECS not other peoples review of what they think is good to use!
UPDATE: If you ever have issues with starting, don't fall victim to the push down on the spark plug, or twist the spark plug wire routine. After close inspection, the spark plug makes contact via a tiny wire/spring like mechanism through a pin hole in the spark plug wire insulation. If u push/twist the wire (like I did) and that contact is disrupted, you're going to be frustrated! :) Hope this helps save someone else hours of frustration! Still, great saw I've used and abused it many, many times.