Truck Season Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 17, 2014
my 3 1/2 year old son loves tractors and I bought this game for him hoping he would enjoy it. He loves it, and also bought another copy for myself to play with him.

He picked it up much faster than I ever could have imagined using mouse and K/B and has played it everyday, when a kid truly wants to learn something, they'll focus on it and pick it up fast. Though it's stated as a Mac version, we play it on a Windows PC through Steam. I don't know if the Mac version has the same mods or not, but they bring the game to a new level of enjoyment, as there is a lot of stuff out there.Despite some wonky physics at times the game is fairly solid and an enjoyable experience. If you want a game about farming it doesn't get better then this.

Just play it with the right expectations. It will be a repetitive experience and probably downright mundane for many people, but others my find it satisfying and somewhat therapeutic.

Can't wait to see how the series advances in the future.
on August 16, 2015
Best game ever. I have over 450 hours into this game so far and counting.
on December 28, 2013
Good game, but really should include everything. Not having to pay to unlock. If this were only like the full PC/Mac version
on October 22, 2016
great fun game,works
on January 27, 2014
Great game. It gets boring after a while, but what game doesn't? Also, if you use the cheats for money it completely ruins the game.
on May 21, 2014
Maybe my so should have looked at the description better but having to download another app on my computer ended up slowing it down and giving me a spam issue. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Just buy the actual simulator NOT the code to play.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question