Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 287 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 305 reviews
on January 28, 2014
I got this for my 8 year old son who doesn't have a huge interest in the lego/superhero/skylanger type games. We live in a rural town with lots of farms and horses and I thought this sounded like a good game to try. My son LOVES it.

It is very open ended so you can really do whatever you want to with your farm - but there is a lot of trial and error and I think a decent learning curve to how to manage your fields, take care of your animals, make $$ . We are still learning so much! I do a lot of searches online to figure out how to do certain things (how to milk the cows, how to feed them, how to collect chicken eggs) so for someone older it may be easier.

Overall a great game that really gets him thinking about how to manage money and run a business.
on May 2, 2017
great farm game!
on May 25, 2016
I love this game, there is so much to do that it will keep you busy for a very long time, from cattle, to farming this is a great game. I liked it so much I got 15 because it has even more you can do. I recommend the tutorials as this makes game play more fun as you know what you need to do the various options of the game.
on December 16, 2013
With all the guns and fighting games out there it is nice to have a game that teaches an un-appreciated skill, farming.
on April 2, 2017
its kinda hard to play
on January 19, 2014
I grew up on a farm in South Dakota. I know I can't compare this game to the real thing but it's quite interesting to see what they can do with gaming systems these days.

I would not recommend this game to any hard core gamers, it is slow paced and time consuming, but quite realistic when it comes to real farming.

It does take quite a bit to get used to the controls though. Got stuck on the side of a building for 20 minutes so not so much on the realism there.

Have fun farming.
on April 9, 2014
I bought this game for my brother and I and we absolutely love it. The game has great graphics and range of tasks, machines and implements to use. The main downsides that we found is that there is only a very limited number of crops to plant and harvest being grass, wheat, barley, corn and canola. the other downside was that there are no John Deere tractors. Despite this it is a brilliant game and a load of fun but be cautious, you will soon be addicted.
on February 18, 2014
there is a couple things that are not very realistic but how can one make a game that is 100% realistic, i find the game very fun and it takes strategy to make your farm grow. i have played countless hours and yet still play it. and i have bought the game for 3 friends, for gifts, that enjoyed it as well. only thing that would make it better is if it were an online game like the computer version. highly recommend for people that are into farming
on April 22, 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend. He seems to really enjoy it. He plays it for hours on end after he gets home from work (while I am at work) and on the weekends while we are kicked back at home. There are some quirks/glitches in the game but I think this is the first time it has been done for a platform other than PC. Even so it is a neat game. I do recommend it for those who want some clean time killing fun.
on June 27, 2017
my son really enjoyed this

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.