Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

94%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on May 3, 2017
Wonderful cookbook-- it's one of our go-to cookbooks. The book is very clear and easy to follow. Our favorite is the Butternut Squash Bisque!
on September 3, 2015
I work around Chefs all day and this book inspired me much more than i had thought possible. Many of the recipes in here are what i think of as full circle recipes... meaning they coincide with what is growing in my garden and they are things i can afford. So many recipes have random stuff i seldom see in stores and can't afford. The beautiful thing about this book is that its REAL food and can be for REAL people and the best part is its REALLY tasty :)
on November 27, 2012
I'm not great at reviews, so I'll keep it simple. I love this cookbook! I've made many recipes for my family with much success. So far we've made Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bread, Cocoa Muffins, Cheese Roasted Asparagus, Quick Pizzas, Walnut Burgers, Pumpkin Mousse Cheesecake, Chocolate Syrup, Ranch Dressing, and Balsamic Honey Dressing. Every one of these recipes were delicious! We've made the Quick Pizzas three times, the Ranch Dressing three times, and the Pumpkin Peanut Butter Bread twice. The Balsamic Honey Dressing, Ranch Dressing, and Chocolate Syrup were big hits at our Thanksgiving table! I always have this cookbook handy when I'm planning meals for our family. I think anyone would love this book. It has a lot of great information in addition to the recipes! Buy the book, it's awesome!
on November 8, 2011
I love this cookbook! I have stayed at their B&B and they made us a breakfast that is in their book which was wonderful. Their place is great and I have bought their other books. I recommend all their books for anyone. I love making my homemade vanilla which is in the cookbook. I didn't realize how easy it was. John & Lisa are very nice people.
on December 20, 2012
I bought this for my sister in law, but decided that it belonged in my household. It's a homey country kitchen book with lots of healthy recipes that relate to the home garden. Just what I needed. I enjoy the friendly style and the hearty food approach - healthy but not obsessively so.
on October 25, 2013
WHat a great cook book, I checked it out at local library and loved it!! So I bought it for a friends birthday present as I knew she would like it too! The carrot soup was delicious! I added it to my Christmas list!:-)