Farscape - Season 2, Collection 1 (Starburst Edition)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Farscape is an adventure as broad and weird as the universe-full of strange creature, bizarre twists, irreverent humor, raucous action, passion, and romance! Produced in Australia with the incredible talents of Jim Henson's Creature Shop, Farscape is the fantasy-scifi-drama-romance-comedy-adventure you will always remember!
- Aspect Ratio : 1.78:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medNotRated NR (Not Rated)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.25 x 0.75 inches; 4 Ounces
- Director : Geoff Bennett, Ian Watson, Tony Tilse
- Media Format : Box set, Color, Dolby, NTSC
- Run time : 50 minutes
- Release date : June 21, 2005
- Actors : Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Anthony Simcoe, Lani John Tupu, Jonathan Hardy
- Subtitles: : English
- Producers : Andrew Prowse, Emily Skopov, Justin Monjo, Lesley Parker
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), English (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Studio : Section 23
- ASIN : B00096S3SG
- Writers : Rockne S. O'Bannon
- Number of discs : 4
- Best Sellers Rank: #221,151 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I eventually bought the entire collection at once.
The only reason I gave this a 4 out of 5 stars, is because of the quality of the DVD. The inner clips of the box break very easily. The DVD always defaults back to subtitles between episodes, which is really annoying.
Even with the problems of the DVD, I love this set.
The audio and visual quality of the starburst edition is good, albeit nothing spectacular. The 5.1 surround mix really takes advantage of the rear speakers for both the action scenes as well as ambient effects. I have noticed that if I adjust the volume to the dialog, the sound effects are thunderous. It reminds me more of a movie soundtrack rather than a television series. Also, I had numerous read problems with Starburst collections 1.1 and 1.2. So far 1.3 and 2.1 have been error free.