Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 235 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,218 reviews
on February 28, 2015
Fantasico! I've loved Farscape since it first aired. The episodes are well written and the aliens are well done. John Crichton is the perfect everyman who helps us know what it feels like to be in their universe. "Never swallow the dentik" He is warned. He swallows anyway and says, "Minty?" in a hopeful way. Another favorite is when Crichton says: "Don't move or I'll fill you full of little yellow bolts of light!" The show is both inventive and funny. It is truly a gem.
on April 4, 2015
I've always enjoyed Farscape so I was excited to see it listed when I searched for it on my Vizio TV's Amazon app. Unfortunately, I only got through the first five or six episodes of season 1 but now it appears to have been taken off Prime. Bummer.
on February 28, 2015
I never watched the series when it was airing, but what a treat to enjoy now! So glad I discovered it. Well written plot with thoughtfully crafted character development. I find myself laughing one moment, frowning another, and near tears the next. There is a depth of feeling from the beginning that captures the attention and the imagination and leaves one rather hungry for the next episode. There is chemistry, bonding, friendship and dysfunction in this mismatched family of beings, yet I am drawn into their story more and more and find myself easily swept along with them through each episode. And I shall never cease to be amazed by the "soul" that comes through the muppet characters, Rygel and Pilot. So very expressive! I know living, breathing people who exhibit far less emotion and depth of character than these muppets. I think you will enjoy this series if you have not previously endulged. If you have, then why not indulge again from the beginning.
on September 26, 2017
I saw this show advertised on television...I subscribed to the SyFy channel SPECIFICALLY for this series. I was not disappointed...until SyFy canceled it.
on April 20, 2017
Awesome, wierd, wonderful, original, true Sci-Fi.

Henson Creature Shop creations puts it over the top - awesome!
on February 21, 2017
The series takes only about the first three of four episodes before it seems to strongly hit its stride in both acting and writing-- very fast for a sci-fi television series. (Compare the first season of Start Trek: the Next Generation, for example.)
But, what is up with that theme song in the opening? It does not fit the show at all. No biggy though, it's not used during the episodes.
on February 28, 2015
Season1 is very good, but Wow the action and intensity really ramp up in Seasons 2 & 3, which are both terrific. The series wraps up with a feature length movie, which does not disappoint. I have watched the whole series all the way through three times in the past two years, and am on my fourth goes around. Never get tired of it. Absolutely love the series.
on February 21, 2015
I always liked the series and thought it ended to soon. I liked the fact that everyone on board the ship came from a different planet and how they worked together.
on May 14, 2015
For various reasons, I just missed this when I was younger. But I saw Ben Browder and Claudia Black in Stargate and decided I might like this. Turns out I do. I've only seen the first episode, but I think I'm hooked. Also, the price was right and the DVD's arrived in good condition.
on August 26, 2013
FarScape is one of those rare shows that transcends its genre and becomes something more. I discovered it by accident one night while flipping channels and was intrigued by what I saw, then entranced then addicted. Amazingly well written: watch the first five episodes and see how the groundwork for relationships, secrets and even medical/physical information about each of the characters is subtly weaved into the background of the A storylines and how that information has a ripple effect for the entire run of the show; and acted by everyone involved, including puppets, it is a mini movie per episode with production values that still stand up.