BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 17, 2002
As I write this, Farscape is well into its 4th season. I have known about the existance of Farscape from its beginnings. However I never bothered to watch the show because it looked so weird. Knowing that "muppets" (I tease as the show is produced by Jim Henson Entertainment) played two of the characters didn't help. But with everything else in reruns and SciFi showing new episodes, I thought, "What the heck." So I watched an episode and was surprised at how quickly I was absorbed into the show despite knowing almost nothing about it. Five episodes later I can say I was hooked. Since then I've worked on watching all of the old episodes and buying the VHS tapes.
This is the 3rd box set of Farscape's first season. Three tapes come in this box-set and each tape contains 2 epidsodes. These are shown in order.
Tape 1: "The Flax" & "Jeremiah Crichton";
Tape 2: "Durka Returns" & "A Human Reaction" ;
Tape 3: "Through the Looking Glass" & "A Bug's Life".
What marks this set of tapes is the entrance of the character Chiana who would go on to become a regular cast memeber ("Durka Returns"). Also, the characters continue to grow and continuity begins to play out quite well.
on September 26, 2017
This show just kept getting better and better. Where did it go?
on June 23, 2017
works fine, I'm happy.
on July 6, 2017
Cool show, love the characters!
on May 4, 2017
Really loved this show !!!!!
on June 17, 2017
Possibly the most underrated sci fi television show ever
on February 1, 2009
So, why if i say better and better do I now all of a sudden hate the Sci-Fi channel, well because after wrapping up season 3 (probably the greatest single season of any show ever) I can not see how cost alone would possibly have this show cancelled. Obviously this show was not cheap to produce, but with knowledge of releases to DVD seasons (which by 2004 were becomming more and more popular) you would likely have movie deals, and advertisng rights on that alone could have made gobs of money. Well enough ranting let me tell you about sseson 3.
\
I earlier called this season the greatest, and let me explain why, the show at this point has built a tension between the characters (most notably John and Aeryn, this one is tangible, and at the end of season 2, John is mildly responsible (at least in his head) for Aeryn's death. I am a guy and most of the times do not go for the overly romantic story arc's shows ride. But in Season 3, I am rooting for them, really pulling that somehow it will all work, and for a while it does...kinda. They have 2 John's not a cloned John, but literally 2, same thoughts backrounds, lives, feelings, and the sequences on board Talyn are some of the most emotionally gripping Television, movie, book, story, etc ever in history. Your heart is grabbed by them and then smashed and destroyed by the end. This season does more than tell a story, amd invite you for a ride. It grabs you from the first episode and pulls you on board Moya and Talyn.

So you think this season is just the John and Aeryn show, not even close. The stories behind Crais, Scorpious, the loss of a character, the addition of others. D'Argo, and Chiana. This season is mind numbingly good. I feel get a few people with financial backing to watch this season, and you could have had many more seasons, movies, and so on.

Maybe its a dream, and as we hear from another new character (not all dreams are realized) but there has to be a way. Funding from bake sales, collections from fans, studios, Henson, there has to be something to give us one more shot. I know it's not likely to happen, but at least I still have season 4 and PK wars to go. go to Watchfarscape.com...voice an opinion...
on June 29, 2014
No issue with the show itself but I bought this as a gift and once the recipient got to watch it they let me know that there was a disc missing. Basically 2 of the discs had the same episodes on it. We couldn't return or exchange since it was over 30 days.
on August 9, 2007
Characters you can care about (even if some WERE created by the Henson Co.), witty scripts, great SFX and music, plus a cheeky Australian sense of humor -- these ingredients melded to make "Farscape" one of the best SF TV shows ever. True, the first season was a little uneven at times, but "Farscape" quickly hit its stride, and kept raising the bar throughout its 4 seasons. When it was unceremoniously dumped by the SciFi Channel, throngs of fans deluged the cable channel with feedback until a mini-series ender ("Peacekeeper Wars") was produced and aired. And the fascination continues -- SciFi.com has contracted for a series (appearing in 2008?) of "webisodes" of the series! In addition, "Farscape" has spawned a Parsec Award-winning podcast (Scapecast) that's enjoyed by fans all over the globe -- not to mention the myriad of websites fondly devoted to the show.

Yes, the 3rd season is great, but start at the beginning -- share the wonder.
on January 26, 2006
Please I need more farscape! This series is wonderful, funny, sexy. The chemistry between the characters of Ben and Claudia is amazing and their love story is absolutely fantastic. I love so much the mini series that i decided buy the four seasons. I only can say that I made a very good choice. I sincerely hope another film or perhaps another mini series that can continue the story of John, Ayren and their friends. Until now I don't understand the cancellation of farscape and by all i read in internet the legion of fans of farscape around the world continue tho grow each day. I think that all the fans of this marvelous series deserve to see more adventures of John Crichton, it represents an opportunity to continue be delightful of farscape.