Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 20, 2017
One of the most original Sci-Fi in a long long time. You like the chracters (most of them anyhow). Has very well played bad guys, super important.

It's out there. Unique. Very well done.

The Jim Henson creature shop creations make it great, as opposed to alot of the crappy CGI in stuff we get even 13 years later.
on September 26, 2017
This show contains one of the BEST love stories EVER. I subscribed to the SyFy channel just to watch this show. It is now no longer on Netflix...and now you cannot stream it on Amazon Video. I cannot tell you how grateful I am that I own this on DVD and Blu Ray. I would gladly subscribe to ANY network choosing to bring this show back.
on December 9, 2013
the final season of the first TV series that I ever spent my money on collecting also one of the most expensive serious at the time due to how new DVDs where at the time the series cancellation newer sets became cheaper and I think the full set now is much much cheaper I'm not sure if the newer set has the same quality of encoding though or sound I thought I saw it on blue Ray for a few months but it seems to have disappeared are never come to pass.

Series was one of the first of its kind if not a one-of-a-kind series my sister relates it to a role-playing game character group on quests and fighting off or dealing with the things that come in between completing the quests.

To me the show was the perfect progression from those years of Hercules and Xena and Stargate SG-1 and the ending of the Star Trek TV years but it has gone a direction that I have never seen in any sci-fi sense the characters didn't grow season by season or stay stagnant they grew even in the episode they changed and an episode they acted how you'd expect everyday people to act when faced with the trials adventures and torturers that happen in the show with the boundaries of keeping it a family show I guess the makeup scenery were beyond anything I've ever seen in its originality and comforting Farscape is a place I always want to go back to and unlike BattleStar Galactica the reimagining series it's something that's easily gotten back into if an episode is on here are their when flipping through channels. The ships may not be as cool as Star Trek or Star Wars but once you've seen the whole show they start to make sense and once you see the insides in the later years you will forgive them for not looking like any of the current styles of spaceship used in television or movies. Maybe also a key point to the series was even when somebody was in charge nobody was really in charge the characters just did what they would do any ways which is probably how is most people experience there every day lives with other people around them
on May 5, 2016
Loved this show back in 2000 when it first came out on SciFi network, even if some of the episodes are a bit cheesy and poorly written. Missed numerous episodes due to what seemed like flaky broadcast schedules (the show seemed to disappear from SciFi for weeks at a time and then would randomly reappear, and I missed season 3+ entirely). Gives me a chance to catch up with what I missed, and the show doesn't seem dated at all, despite being 15 years old now (hard to believe its been that long!)
on May 7, 2012
Farscape: The Complete Season 4
This product is a well done sci-fi TV series done for A&E networks. The characters are engaging, even the muppets(Rygel) and (Pilot), sometimes fake looking but the voice actor and special guest in many episodes Lani Tupu makes the character come alive. Ben Browder and Claudia Black have a good mix and a bond developed between actors that engages the romantic amid all the choas that Moira (living ship) that they travel in from adventure to adventure. The supporting cast is great and some of the guess stars are okay. I would have liked to have known that the episodes were filmed in 35 MM and not in HD which lacks a cleaness to the finished product but you must remember that the series was filmed according to the producers tastes and not necessarily for the TV fans. Later releases come in Blu-ray and are execellently transferred with little or no video artifacts. I have begun replacing all my non-Blu-ray collection with the Blu-ray editions. Those that enjoy this series and want to add to their library must get the Blu-ray editions of each season (Complete seasons) and not the 2.1, 3.2 stuff etc. Brian Henson has made sci-fi adult and fun in this series and any sci-fi fan will enjoy these episodes again and again.
on September 1, 2011
The DVD collection cover shows us the stunning Claudia Black, but the fourth season of "Farscape" was the season I was most dreading watching. I was on a mission to get each year before someone foolishly made them unavailable, and Season Four was going to be the dark time. I remember watching the episodes contemporaneously with a dark heart and growing frustration as the various outlets jerked it around and starved it of money. I thought the final episode was, in fact, the producers showing their exasperation.

This is why I was delighted to get this collection. Watch the season again, and it's far lighter than you may remember. The horror was around the "suits," not the players or the play. There are wonderful performances (by Ms. Black, of course, but Browder playing less maniacally is nice), ingenious, full on effects, and, of course, a respect for the viewer that has not been matched away from HBO. Most of all, though, the commentary track will reveal the truth about that ending, about what the real last shots were, and the rest. If you are a Farscape fan, take the plunge.
on February 20, 2015
Loved this series from day 1. The series end was a heart breaker but then the movie Peacekeeper War's put the frosting on the cake.
A very well written series with a multitude of alien worlds and creatures of almost every type imaginable. And when it comes to bad guy's
Farscape had some of the worst (or Best ) there are. All in all this is a must have for any Sci-Fi enthusiast who wants to add a science fiction icon to their collection.
review image
on April 15, 2015
Farscape is an incredibly well done series. The Characters grew with the show and the show should never have stopped being made.
It had very Creative story lines, great characters, prosthetics, costumes, special effects, and all the actors seemed perfect for their parts so the casting people were right on. May have been difficult to make and direct but that team made it work!

Always a pleasure to see the relationships in the show grow and change. Always a privilege to see Claudia Black and Ben Browder together. Great "acting" chemistry between them.
on June 27, 2017
Love this show. Great makeup and better character development
on February 7, 2009
So over the past few months, I came into the farscape world, not knowing what I was about to get into. I saw a part of the movie a few months back, and turned it off because it grabbed me and I wanted to know more. So, I turn it off and proceed to buy season 1 to test it out. WOW, instantly hooked, this show grabs you and takes you into a series that has had no equals before or since. This show is a unique delve into amazing storytelling, not from a SCI_FI point of view, but simply wonderful stories and characters. (a round of applause is deserved to writers and actors alike for bringing this to life) The overall show has something for everyone, honor, trust, lies cheating stealing, love, romance. It grabs your heart and soul, and brings you in. The only person who could ever have cancelled this show was someone who never watched an episode.

Buy this series, start from one-go through 4 then buy the mini-series Peacekeeper wars. Trust me, though you may be intimidated by the price, look past it, you will be very gald you did. I find myself now looking into more, I am hoping someway somehow they find a way to get another miniseries or movie made with Farscape, it is simply an amazing journey.