Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on December 29, 2011
I read a negative review of one of the other versions of this book and I felt compelled to add my own opinion. I bought two of these sketch books for my 4 and 9 year old Barbie loving daughters (as well as two of the other Barbie Make-up versions), and I think they are fabulous. Yes, the stickers are little thin- more like decals, but we had no major problems with them. And yes, it would be even better if the stencils were thicker, but then the price would go up and we'd all be complaining about that. They're selling these books for a reasonable price here, so I don't find the quality to be a problem. The stencils work just fine for what they are intended- even my four year old managed to trace without trouble. Neither daughter has complained once about these sketch books being tough to use. They love the creative license that each fresh page provides to them. There are a variety of templates which they can further decorate with stickers and stencils (i.e. varying pictures of Barbie to which they can add makeup, hair, clothes, jewelry accessories, etc, etc). My daughters have both played with their books each of the four days we've had them since Christmas, and even taken them in the car with them while we ran errands. The price on these was quite reduced after the holidays, so I bought several to save for birthday parties later in the school year. Fun, convenient, and well worth the low price.
VINE VOICEon January 25, 2012
I have to admit that I had fun helping my daughter with this sketch portfolio. I feel like for the sale price I purchased it at it was a great value and I bought several more for gifts. My daughter and I had fun using the stencils and stickers while my husband and son were out and about. It is great to carry along on outings but I would carry it in a tote bag or large ziploc bag so as not to misplace the stencils. The stencils have to be removed for use and could easily be misplaced.
on November 20, 2014
I have bought ones similar to these last Christmas for my daughter and she loved them. These a great for girls who like drawing or fashion or crafty stuff. I will continue to buy these. They are a great creative gift rather than just some plastic toy.
on March 12, 2014
Great for the aspiring designers out there. My girls loved it. Would totally purchase it again.Totally recommend it to 5 year olds and up.
on July 14, 2014
My 7 year hasn't kept herself this busy in a long time I am going to order another one.
on February 13, 2015
My grand kids love it.
on January 31, 2012
My 6 yr old grand daughter loves this! She packs it in her tote when she is going somewhere so she can play with it. I am very pleased with it. I may also add, I caught my 21 yr old daughter playing with it before I gave it to Madalyn!
on January 3, 2012
My granddaughter loves this!
It was a great idea and she loves to design the outfits and create the environments around the Barbie figure.
on November 24, 2012
I bought this for 2 of my granddaughters. The almost 8 year old loved it and played with it for hours, however the 6 year old was not as enthusiastic about it. Different strokes....

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.