Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on February 23, 2014
When looking for a few final Christmas gifts - I knew I was cutting it short for arrival (2 weeks) - and so I was very careful to check the expected shipping time. I placed my order - however, I noticed right as I was hitting the button to confirm my purchase that dates had changed and it now estimated it to be mid to late January.

So, it immediately requested to cancel my order. However, the vendor sent me an email 2 days later claiming that they had already packed and shipped it before I cancelled! I ended up getting the product at the end of December - but still after Christmas.

Obviously for the price you can't expect much as far as quality - but really it was a decent product. The only complaint I would have is that the chemical smell was VERY strong for quite some time.
on April 6, 2014
Love the design but hate that the leather treatment smell is so overwhelming that you can't wear the product! If you do your clothes start to smell like it too!!! It's horribly strong and ever after a FULL MONTH of airing out this one still has a very strong stink to it! Be cautious in purchasing this for I am warning you ahead of time. :) Anyone with suggestions on how to get rid of the smell please let me know!?
on November 17, 2015
Watch and feather charm came undone on second wearing. The snap closure is pretty chintzy, so wear might mean it fails
on May 30, 2017
Broke when I put it on. Long shipping time
VINE VOICEon January 31, 2015
I saw this and immediately thought it would look perfect on my teenage daughter's wrist. I bought it on a whim -- you can't beat the price -- and I was right. It looks great, and she loves it. This is a very nice, eccentric-looking piece and a real good buy.
on August 30, 2017
Battery lasted a day. Looked cheap made.
on July 21, 2014
I think it's terrible. It stopped working the first day I wore it. I thought it was the battery and paid to replace it. Now it will work for a few minutes and then stop. Don't buy this watch.
on December 12, 2013
This is a very stylish watch and I have recieved lots of compliments on it. The only thing I don't like is that is made for the right-handed person to wear. The charm hangs to the inside if you want to wear it on your right hand......
on December 11, 2013
She loves her new watch. It matches all her outfits and works great. We have had no trouble with the watch part or the bands. Good buy.
on March 16, 2015
I love this watch!!! It is very simple and got lots of compliments when I wear it. I just wish that it had another clasp to hide the other button piece. Other than that it is a great buy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.