Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: YKS Hot Fashion Color Storm Men Women Mirror LED Silicone Band Digital Watch Black
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on May 24, 2013
This watch fell apart within an hour of giving it as a gift to one of my students. The company wanted to replace it. Like I really one another piece of junk to replace the piece of junk I already have. Forget about it.
on October 12, 2014
I received a broken watch... Half of the watch was missing... I was waiting for this watch for over 3 weeks and when I open up the little package I was so disappointed that I almost burst into tears!!! I still have the watch and I'm attaching a photo so you know what exactly I mean!!!!
review image review image
on November 6, 2013
It 's ok, plastic strap and case. No opening on the watch's back so It looks like it is a 'throwaway' since the battery is 'non-user' replacable.
on July 11, 2016
This watch looks fine but the buttons on the side are too easy to press so the option to change the time/date is always flashing. Got for my son but he hasn't worn it since the time is never accurate. Not worth buying.
on May 20, 2014
I bought this to attach it to my motorcycle. I forcibly removed the straps, applied two tabs of double-sided tape to the bottom, and affixed it to the triple clamp of my 2001 SV650S. At first, it was great, just what I wanted. Then, I started to notice it didn't seem accurate. Oh well, maybe I jacked it up, I thought, so I reset the time to match my FIOS box, phone, and computer. I've now ascertained this watch gains about 1m 10s per day. So a week after setting it's 8 minutes ahead. A month after setting it would be over 35 minutes ahead. And so forth. Every 51 days or so this watch would be an additional hour ahead.

This was a cheap watch but geez. I'm sure I remember cheap digital watches in the past keeping better time than this. Anyway, this is nearly useless and I'm removing it from the bike and throwing it away. It is possible mine is just severely poorly tuned or something. But I would not recommend anyone spend money on this.
on April 2, 2014
when I bought this watch I planned on attaching it to my motorcycle because i Thought the RED LEDs would look awesome and be easier to see during the day or night. However when i got it i realized the time doesnt stay on constantly. I guess the desinger made it to be a low profile watch so that it just looks like a glass mirror on your wrist until you want to know what time it is. I sure didnt want to have to touch the button on my bike every time i wanted to know the time so i decided to just wear it as it was intended. It didnt come with instructions but i saw i video review on youtube which explained how to operate it and once i had programmed i thought it was pretty nice ( other than the fact i have to hit a button every time to check the time and it only displayed it for 3 seconds ). I seriously only had it programmed for one day until it decided to RESET everything! it was like i just bought it again. I had it programmed to 12hr mode instead of 24, added the date and time of course and just 24 hrs later it reset to factory. wtf. so no I cant say i would recommend this to anyone exxcept a child that is fascinated with anything that lights up. If it wasnt for the fact it just resets itself every day or that there is no switch or button to make the time stay on all the time then it would be a good watch. Seriously I would look for something better
on March 30, 2014
These little watches are definetely on trend. I purchased this in a couple different colors. Ive seen them being sold for up to $25.00 so I was really glad to see them on Amazon for so low. You have to punch your own hole. The jelly band doesnt come with holes, (but hollows/indentations for the holes are there) I just used the metal clasp on the watch, and I only punched the hole I would use, and left the others. I dont have any complaints about this product. Good kids gift!
on May 3, 2014
not an exaggeration i dropped a writting pen bent over to pick it up the watch catches on the edge of a desk and the hole i had the pin in of the band ripped from the hole i use through the next 3 or 4 holes watch is worthless now and also if you stick your hand in your pocket the time will be changed because only 1 touch of a button sets the time change so when you take your hand out its 1-3 hours faster almost everytime
on March 3, 2014
I've been getting a lot of compliments for this watch. Some say it look like the Samsung watch. I personally thinks its a good looking watch that doesen't yell out attention, but once your eyes lay on them you'll never stop looking.
on November 17, 2014
My product arrived broken, I understand that this product is inexpensive but the better word would be cheap. I tried to fix the problem (the band became disconnected from the watch) but the I ended up breaking the other side. I have ordered several other watches in this same variety but never had any issues.