Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 13, 2015
I am very very disappointed with this product, I bought it because it looked wonderful but it just does not work! Only the long arm of the clock moves but the hour arm is still. How can i return this product?
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on June 7, 2016
Not the looks, but the smell. Don't know what animal gave up its hide for watchband, but it was a stinky little creature. Had to throw it away. But…you get what you pay for, and this was really a cheap watch. Looked great.
2 helpful votes
on November 29, 2016
I have a pretty large collection of different watches and this is one of my favorites. It is so cute and appears well made.
on January 15, 2017
Nice watch, received lots of comments but the bands smells bad. I air it out before wearing.
on May 19, 2016
I was very unhappy because I bought 2 of these with one for a gift and one for myself. They lasted less than 2 months.
on December 11, 2014
The watch arrived broken. The face of the watch was half attached. It took me a while, but I was able to repair it myself. Fingers crossed it will hold together and not fall apart. Otherwise it's a great looking watch.
on October 21, 2016
Adds to my collection. It's nice and funky and different like me. No irritation to the skin. I wear it daily.
review image
on January 28, 2017
nice product
on October 8, 2014
The picture looks like the watch is in high quality, but it looks like a toy when I received it. The belt smelled weird and felt super tough. I would suggest that seller can indicate where the watch was made from so that customers can have a fair expectation. This product also took me longer time to receive. The package of this product was one of the other thing that stunned me. No receipt or any direction within the package. I would say this is the poorest experience that I've ever had on Amazon.
on April 15, 2015
It's great! It was $5.00, give me a break on the "It's a cheap watch band"...It's not a Rolex. I get so many compliments on this watch it's unbelievable. It's a fun accessory, for $5.00 I can buy another one in 6 months if this one starts to look shabby. I love it! (and it keeps good time) :)
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.