- 100% Silk
- 2 Pieces Thermal Set (Top & Bottom)
- Ultra soft,breathable,absorption and Comfortable,Silk fabric is beneficial to the skin healthy.
- To ensure comfortable fit,please be sure to refer to the Update size(Oct.) details(in Product Description)
- Recommend hand washing ,neutral detergent, low temperature drying or shade drying to avoid direct sunlight
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Silk is one of the best material for underwear,the silk thermal underwear sets is Soft ,comfortable and lightweight,Silk fabric is also very breathable and antistatic,it's good for skin health,as thermal underwear or base layer for women ,Great to be Wear Alone at Home or Add an Extra Layer of Warmth Under Your Clothes.
Please according to the size information and choose the suitable size Size details of the clothing as below:(inches)
X-Small size: Chest: 34"-35", Top Length: 22". Pants outseam: 36.5", Elastic Waist: 23"-31".
Small size: Chest:35"-37", Top Length: 23". Pants outseam: 38", Elastic Waist: 25"-32".
Medium size: Chest 37"-39", Top Length: 24". Pants outseam: 39", Elastic Waist: 28"-32".
Large size: Chest 39"-43" , Top Length: 24". Pants outseam: 40",Elastic Waist: 29"-35".
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 10 x 1 inches; 8.01 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 21, 2017
- ASIN : B075TBWM4M
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am thoroughly enjoying my silk underwear. It is so light weight and think that I barely feel it but it really does the job. I may need another set. I got the black and it works beautifully under anything with a crew neck , cowl neck or even a shallow v.
I wear an 8 and the medium fit beautifully. I like the slightly shorter sleeves on the top because I can wear a push up sleeve sweater.
1) Good weight, thicker than the nearly pantyhose thin of my last pair, but not too thick and has some stretch
2) These are silk - how can I tell? because when i sweat with synthetic fabrics they smell and same activity with natural fabric (silk or cotton) does not - these did not smell.
But definitely wash before wearing because they smell chemically out of the envelope AND when i did wash them there was a black film left in my sink and the water turned grey.