- Series: World of Art
- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson; Second edition (March 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0500204020
- ISBN-13: 978-0500204023
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #292,885 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fashion Since 1900 (Second Edition) (World of Art) Second Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Amy de la Haye is Senior Research Fellow at the London College of Fashion.