- Spiral-bound: 132 pages
- Publisher: Chronicle Books; Gjr Spi edition (March 23, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0811877884
- ISBN-13: 978-0811877886
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (279 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,480 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
The Fashion Sketchpad: 420 Figure Templates for Designing Looks and Building Your Portfolio Spiral-bound – March 23, 2011
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Tamar Daniel is a designer who wishes a product like this existed when she started out. She lives in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1) There are maybe twelve poses, max.
2) Of those poses, only TWO are back poses, and another two are side-ish poses.
3) The pages with four figures on each page are all one pose. I would have preferred a front, two side, and a back pose(s) on each page, rather than four front poses, so that I can design my garment from all views.
4) The 'printer-invisible' lines are very hard to see in some lighting--like most medium-wattage household lighting. I have to trace over it in pencil in order to see it.
If none of the above matter to you, then this is a great pad. It matters to me somewhat, but I'll make this pad work.