Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on May 28, 2014
For some reason I wasn't expecting the red to be quite so vibrant, but wow, it really draws attention. I picked up donuts for the office on the way to work and everyone was starting. Some guy held the doors (2) on the way in and out. My IT guy who always says I dress like an old lady actually used the word "Nice" today. We've been working together for 5 years and until I wore this dress he's never said a real adjective for my appearance.

Deets: I'm 5'6", 180lb, 36D, Hourglass/Pear and this fits me perfectly. While I can stand to loose a few, it fits great now and I'm sure it will when I drop some. The bottom of the dress doesn't have much flow whereas in the photo it appears that way. My favorite thing are the coils on the dress which can be slid up or down to vary the amount of cleavage. Office appropriate vs. sexy dinner out

Great dress. Photos for reference.
on May 30, 2017
I ordered this in a beautiful dark green color and received a tacky, cheap kelly green dress instead. It looks awful. The cut its flattering for my 34DD chest, but the length is a bit short. I like my maxi dresses to just skim the floor and this dress shows my entire foot and some of my ankle. If I dry it, I know it will be too short and clingy. Size reference: I'm 5'5, 135lbs, pear shaped, with 34DD chest.

First photo is what I received, second photo is what I ordered.
review image review image
on January 4, 2014
This is a cute dress. The coils on the straps are unique and you can easily dress it up or dress it down. Although i like the dress, i wish it was longer. I am 5'7 and it comes to a weird spot between my ankle and mid-shin …. if it was longer it would be much prettier and i would wear it more often.
on June 23, 2017
Nice light weight material, awesome for summer. (I ended up purchasing 3 different colors.) If you are tall it will likely be short on you, but was perfect for me and that doesn't happen often only being 5'. I expected that after reading other reviews. (Though the 3rd one I purchased (jade green) was WAY longer.) I am also using it as a maternity dress. It has awesome stretch, but should also work nicely after the baby arrives for an everyday dress. - Will also be handy when nursing. Overall I think for the price you can't go wrong!
on October 21, 2016
No. This dress does not fit in the right places at all. My boobs hang out and then under the arms it hangs sooooo loose! I don't wear this at all. Concept is nice but it was not implemented correctly.
on March 25, 2016
The dress is very pretty, but it is a darker yellow than in the photo. More of a lemon color. The one issue I had was that it is advertised as a long stretch women's maxi dress, however it is not full length. (Doesn't cover my feet) I am only 5' 3" and the cut of the dress hits my above my ankles. Most maxi dresses I have had hit the top of my feet or are a bit longer. I purchased some flat sandals to go with it, but this dress runs a bit short, so beware. Ladies Long Stretch Womens Maxi Dress Coil Spring 1 Size (1 Size, Yellow)
on March 30, 2014
Based on the reviews, I ordered a darker color, charcoal grey, because I didnt want the light color to be too see through. Im glad I did, because the fabric isnt thin thin, but I can see how a lighter color would make it be somewhat see through. It is a bit clingy, but Im not a tiny gal and I love it. I love how the coils make the straps adjust to accommodate different sized chests.
on March 20, 2014
This dress came in just in time! The material is nicer than I expected and fits perfect. I ordered this dress for an outside spring wedding and can't wait to wear it. I am only 5'4 and 110 pounds with a 32C bust and 25 waste. Just like the other reviews I do agree that it is short, but that is why I bought it. Since I'm shorter than others and they all said it goes to their calf or ankle, I knew it would be perfect. It lands right below my ankle bone but when I wear my heels it shoes off my heels perfectly. Also the coils are bigger/longer than the picture shows, but that's okay with me. I can adjust them to show more cleavage or raise them up to hide my boobs. I highly recommend this dress.
on April 18, 2016
I got the pink and I also own the deep blue and emerald green. The colors are gorgeous but the pink is very see-through. Will need a slip to wear it out, which kinda sucks since slips aren't generally shaped the way this dress is. Shipped faster than expected.
on December 20, 2013
Super flattering! I think the length on me is a tad too short to be a long dress and a little long to be a shorter dress. It hits me right at mid to low calf (I'm 5'10 and wear a size 8/10 in dresses). Not a problem though, I might hem it a little. I would definitely recommend this dress! I got it in several colors after ordering the first and liked it so much.