Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

Fast Girls: Erotica for Women
Format: Paperback|Change

on May 1, 2017
Another intriguing erotic collection from Rachel:
*'Communal': what a fun reading
*'Fireworks': the beautiful feeling of romance with an alpha male
*'Oz': knowing & expressing what you want...
*'Princess': the thrill of the unexpected
*'Speed bumps': beautiful finish to a great book!
on February 18, 2014
This was a very sensual read for both myself and my GF. It seems to know exactly how to word and express the erotic nature of some women in a way that makes women God's most perfect specimen. A delicious read for both men and women if you enjoy erotica
2 people found this helpful
on December 6, 2013
From the cover on it is great and sexy, good writing and good editing. Selecting what to include and what to trash proves difficult but the editor did a good job with the inclusions.
on March 26, 2017
It wasn't anything other than what it was advertising.
on September 23, 2010
Only tried 3 stories, but found them slow to develop, too much background and pretty darn boring. Buzz kill.
Maybe that is what some readers like. I want to get to the action,so that is why I give it two stars.
2 people found this helpful
on April 13, 2016
1st story - short and hot, cougar story, albeit with no mention of contraception. It's one thing to be liberal and another to be irresponsible! Shame on you, lol.

Fireworks by Lolita Lopez Husband and wife hot sex! Phew-wee fireworks alright!***fans-self to cool off!

Jennifer teased me with her story, Shopaholic and talk of her newly purchased strap-on. Then the story went in another direction, damn her :)

D.L. King delivered the goods with a well written femdom story! Rope bondage to boot!!

Chasing Danger - well written story but again no condoms. I don't need pages of dialogue, a simple he slipped a condom works for me. "No glove, no love" baby, lol.

Rachel Rachel Rachel, nothing like saving the best to last. What a naughty naughty story. A touch of FF, BDSM, cougar loving, voyeurism. HOT HOT HOT!!

It's hard to rate an anthology, I have made comments about a few but couldn't mention them all.

80% of the stories were a 4-5 star read for me. A few only 3 stars. Overall rating 4.5 stars.
VINE VOICEon June 18, 2010
"Erotica for women". That phrase usually causes me to pass a book by. I'm a guy through and through, and one stereotype on which I proudly stake claim is that my erotica has to be very visual and very descriptive! Would a book that states its "erotica for women" feed that need? In this case, YES. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! The stories in this collection are highly charged and they create that unmistakable `I'm getting horny' feeling. They're so good that you almost stop daydreaming about the stories, and start thinking about what it would be like to run into some of these writers!
`Temptation' is the perfect story to start off! I've always been of the mind that the best erotic stories are the ones where you can replace the characters in the story with yourself. In `Temptation'... I'd gladly trade my soul in this life AND the afterlife to be Miguel! Other stories that had me wishing I had Aladdin's lamp:

`Waxing Eloquent' - only in L.A. style loving.
`Winter, Summer' - sexy, shocking, with a surprise.
`Panther' - animalistic & sexy.
`Communal' - my second favorite story and if I could go back in time, I would live in a college dorm like this one.
`Flash' - title says it all.
`Confessions of a Kinky Shopaholic' - Sophie Kinsella eat your... ummm... heart out.
`Princess' - this story puts the "X" in taxi.
`Chasing Danger' - how far would you go to apprehend a criminal?
`Whore Complex' - OK Rachel... *whew*

Aside from writing goose bump causing erotica, Rachel can also pick the right stories to put in a book. I truly think you will be pleased with this current collection. If you aren't, check your pulse and call me. And one more thing... this is easily one of the sexiest covers I've seen in a while.
12 people found this helpful
on August 6, 2010
Fast Girls is an erotic novel that's 198 pages long with twenty stories inside (Amazon's page count is incorrect.) The book focuses entirely on the theme of strong women getting exactly what they want. While the word "fast girls" is usually slang for a negative term about women, Rachel Kramer Bussel takes it back by focusing this entire book on women who are strong-willed and go after whatever they want - whether it be a man, a hot experience, or sex toys.

There are a couple of less interesting stories, but honestly, I'd say that's only two of the twenty, and the rest of the stories are erotic. There were at least seven or eight amazingly erotic and engaging stories as well, so I really can't complain too much about the two I didn't like. Of course, with any erotic anthology, you are bound to not like one or two. That's the price you have to pay by making the book appeal to large audiences.

One of my favorites was "Married Life" by Charlotte Stein. In this story, a woman who has a very large sex drive is driven insane by the fact that her husband only desires sex about once a month. When she finds that he's been writing erotic in her spare time, she's aroused, angry, and amazed by the topic that he's writing about. Later on that night, she indulges him in the fetishes she writes about, and a new sex life for the two of them is about to begin. The author did a great job describing the plot while still making it really erotic. It's a longer story, but the entire story is really captivating, and you what to find out what is going to happen.

So overall? A very sexy compilation that you should certainly pick up. The book is intended for women because all of the stories are told from a female point of view (or third person point of view), but honestly, I could easily see any guy getting off on any of the stories included in this collection.
9 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon June 28, 2010
"Fast Girls Erotica for Women" has a title that implies that the audience for the stories in this book is limited to women.

Don't be fooled.

This heterosexual man found the stories in this collection delicious and very much to my sensibilities and tastes.

Rachel Kramer Bussel has collected a set of stories here that are a treat for both genders and all orientations. The theme of the anthology
is women protagonists who take charge of their own sexuality and aren't afraid to employ it.

How can you say no to THAT?

The stories by and large do live up to the promise of the theme of the anthology. No shrinking violets, these, the female protagonists
enjoy sex, and the authors focus on all sorts of aspects of that desire and need, from the dominant, to the kinky to the submissive, to straight
forward lust.

As some of the other reviewers have mentioned, "Confessions of a Kinky Shopaholic" is one of the strongest stories in the set. Bussel herself
includes a sizzling hot story "Whore Complex" that is sharp and strong. "Panther" will make you rethink what you see when you see art sculpture. And what
guy wouldn't want to be the "Cute Boy" in D L King's "Let's Dance"?

Female readers who seek internal sexual fulfillment and empowerment can put themselves in the place of the protagonists. Male readers can delightfully imagine being on the other end of an encounter with Claire, Tracy, Evangeline (God, yes!) and all the others.

Admittedly, if you prefer your erotica to be of characters who are timid, tentative, even virginal, then this collection of erotica is not for you. This collection
of erotica is like a chipotle pepper--smoky, warm, sizzling, hot and daring for you to take a bite--if you dare!

Will you?
on August 30, 2010
I found working my way through _Fast Girls_ a delectable experience for more reasons than one. Sure, I had my personal favorite stories. It is not unusual for a story by Donna George Storey to be one of my favorites in any given anthology, and "Waxing Eloquent," with its nuanced subtlety intertwined with an almost surreal-seeming fantasy--pulled off, to me, with unquestionable aplomb--was no exception. I found "Winter, Summer," by Tristan Taormino truly mesmerizing. Since I have historically felt no sexual interest in women, a story with F/F sex in it that I find the slightest bit hot (certainly I can and have appreciated such stories in a literary sense, just not usually felt turned on by them) is one I find extraordinarily impressive--and "Winter, Summer" was one. I laughed out loud several times as I read "Married Life," experiencing it as shining with what I've found to be author Charlotte Stein's trademark charm and subtle humor. "Playing the Market," "Flash!," and "Princess" all had me panting.

But it wasn't just the heat of the stories, which I did experience consistently, that I appreciated about this book. It seems to me that regardless of how one personally experiences each story in this anthology, the genuine encompassing of heart, body, and mind is evident in all of them. This is erotica exemplary of what it has the potential to be: conveying sex as transcendence, sex as understanding, sex as connection, sex as art. Even if a story doesn't happen to reflect one's particular erotic sensibilities, arousal is just one of the ingredients these works have to offer. Some of the stories that didn't so much press my erotic buttons, if you will, stayed with me in other ways, impressing upon me something else or something bigger the way writing has the potential to do. If I didn't find it arousing, I still found it extraordinary.

I highly recommend _Fast Girls_ as an anthology that showcases the quality and creativity that may currently be found in erotica.
8 people found this helpful