Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on May 22, 2017
This was recommended to me by a photographer and I purchased it
as a gift for a friend
on May 7, 2017
Incredibly disingenuous to not include a redeem code for the test that the whole book is based around in Kindle version. If I'd like to get the most out of this book I have to purchase in a redeem code even though I've already purchased the book.

If this is the business model that you teach I am not interested in learning it.

Edit to add - The Kindle version actually costs more yet still has no redeem code for the mypdna test.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2015
I can sure appreciate several points raised by Dane Sanders. I was moved by the intro that I had found a book written for me. But the longer I read, it became clear that I was being strung along. Always hinting that he would reveal the secret, but never actually coming through, that is, without buying into another book or service.

I haven't finished it yet, but I've lost faith in him and need a break before I give him more of my time.
on January 8, 2015
This is an excellent book for any photographer wanting to start or continue doing business in today's market. Dane takes a very realistic approach to being successful in the current business climate we are in. He understands how photography has changed with the advent of the digital camera. Today's professional photographer is the craftsman who has honed their skills and uses their camera as an artist uses their brush.
on October 27, 2014
Sander's book is excellent. I would recommend it to any photographer interested in developing a business plan
on August 18, 2014
I was suppose to be able to go online and use a code that came with the book. It didn't work. Useless book.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2013
If you plan on being paid for your work as a photographer you NEED to do the work that this book lays out for you. Bottom line, if you use this book to build your business plan you will do one of two things. Be able to start a business that has a very good chance of working OR you will understand why you will fail if you continue.
on August 20, 2013
Haven’t finished reading but seems very informative in the few pages I have read. Would recommend to anyone looking to go pro!
on July 25, 2013
a really easy read
good ideas in the book
covers different types of photography fields in an easy to read book
Typical internet guru wanna-be famous photographer drivel. Recycled metaphors, bad advice, typical short-cut approach. I read it and promptly threw it in the trash. My assistant wanted to read it after reading positive reviews of the book. As a pro of thirty years, I told him I did not want him to pollute his mind with this trash. Sorry, IMO, a complete waste of time.