|Item Weight||1.76 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.2 x 8.7 x 3.9 inches|
|Item model number||BL20|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BL35|
FastFox LCD LED Projector 640x480 800 Lumen HD Home Theater Support HDMI VGA AV USB TV
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brightness: 800 Lumens, Native Resolution: 640x480, Contrast: 500:1.Newest mode and system, provide solid clear image in dark! (BEST EXPERIENCE IN DARK ENVIRONMENT)
- Projection screen size: 30-120 inches, Projection distance: from 1 to 4 meters. You can focus the image by adjusting the len on the projector, the gear at the back is for adjusting the keystone. We suggest best Projection Size:50-80 inches; best Projection Distance is 1.5-3M.
- There are 6 kinds of inputs ( HDMI / VGA / USB / TV / AV / SD Card ) for getting your favourite programs with a big screen. Enjoy videos entertainment by connecting the PC / Laptop / DVD Player; Enjoy games on big screen connecting PS3 PS4 via HDMI port. We suggest the projector had a break after working 3-4 hours avoiding overheating, treating it good, will extend its working life.
- Extended Function: 1.Connect your smart TV BOX via HDMI port, then you can enjoy the program in the box. 2.Connect additional Sound System via the 3.5mm Audio port, then you can much more Wonderful Sound. 3.Connect HDMI Miracast Dongle, you can wireless display the smartphone screen by the projector. 4.Connect the projector with smartphone which support MHL, projector will read the file in the smartphone avoiding carry the USB device or SD card.
- Protable design, suitable for travel camping, outdoor party, also won't take up too much space in your room. Thanksgiving / Merry Chrismas approaching, FastFox Projector -- Nice festival presents for kids, gife exchange among friends. Happy Thanksgiving Movies after family dinner or BBQ Party. Display sweet menory pictures to family menbers.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nice FastFox Mini Projector.
LCD Display Imaging System
800 Lumens Brightness Protect Your Eyes
640x480 Resolution Provide Clear Pictures
720P Video Support
30-120 Inches Image Size Enjoy Big Screen Pleasure
1-4 Meters Projection Distance Convenient Place
500:1 Contrast Ratio Display Bright and Beautiful Color
20000 Hours LED Lamp Life Durable Quality
HDMI / USB / AV / SD / VGA / TV Ports support Multiple Devices
3.5mm Audio Output Port Allow Earphone and Additional Speaker System
Manual Len Focus Easy Adjusting the Screen
DC 12V 2A US Standard Power Adapter
50W Power Consumption Saving Energy
2W x2 Built-In Speaker offer Decent Voice
16:9 & 4:3 Aspect Ratio Easy Changing
0.8 KG Light Weight Carry Anywhere
17*13.5*6.6cm Dimension (WxHxD) Saving Space
Power Adapter x1
RCA Cable x1
User Manual x1
Remote Control x1 (no include battery)
AV/VGA/SD/USB/HDMI slots make it possible to easily connect a desktop, notebook, tablet, DVD, WII, XBOX, MP5, digital camera to this projector.
Input Select Method:
Plus the Power and Open the Projector, Insert the Input Device, Press the Button "Source / S / Input" to select the Input Type, Press the Button "Right / Enter" to Confirm. Then the Projector can read the data from the Input Device.
Notice: NOT Recommended for PPT, Word, Excel or business presentation.
Ideal for family entertainment, share happiness with friends or roommate, video games, watch movies, play cartons for kids or child education, perfect performance in dark environment.
Warranty: Email us if you meet any problem, we will reply in 24 hours.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PROS: See above. Cheap, lightweight, tripod mountable, fast remote and brighter than the bad reviews say it is. I spend a lot of time at the movie theatre, and the brightness from this projector suited me fine.
CONS: Power adapter cord is only about 2-3 feet, so you'll likely need an extension cord. LED projection means it's made of little pixel dots, so do not expect a super smooth image like on a TV screen. Best result is to project on a far wall and don't sit super close. Still awesome for the price.
As is, it works - HDMI is OK, there are controls for adjusting a bunch of stuff - and a remote controller to do the same thing. It has a built-in speaker (which is more than can be said of my $1,500 SONY unit!).
So can you watch movies on it? Yes. Can you use it as a computer monitor? Hell no. Can you do business presentations with it? Maybe...so long as your font sizes are huge and there isn't much detail on each slide...but if you want to impress your customers, you may want to spend a bit more!
For an $80 projector - I think it's pretty much what I'd expect.
If you're expecting it to come within a million miles of an HD projector costing $250 or more - forget it.