Fasturn Fabric Tube Turner Combo Set for Turning Tubes and Straps, Includes Tiger Eye, Lil' Stick, Storage Box
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Perfect for: quilting, clothes, bias tape, upholstery, fabric tubes, fabric belts...
- Spaghetti straps, dolls, ties and crafts. Use with bias or straight of grain.
- Set includes 6 sizes of tubes and 3 sizes of wires. Tubes are 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" & 3/4".
- Also includes Fastube Guide, Tiger Eye, Lil' Stick and Handy Storage Box.
- Use with piping, fleece, batting or cord too!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The original Fasturn Set comes with six brass tubes, numbered 1 to 6 (from smallest to largest diameter), with the #1 Size Fasturn tube a small 1/8" diameter -- perfect for bias tape, spaghetti straps, frogs and Chinese knot buttons -- to the # 6 Fasturn tube which is a wide 3/4" diameter -- ideal for large upholstery piping, fabric belts, turning doll arms and legs, to large size fabric coil baskets! Tiger Eye is used for calibrating your sewing machine and Fastube Guide sticks to your machine for accurate guided sewing. No wandering stitches. The fasturn is a hollow brass cylinder with a specially designed wire hook that makes turning fabric tubes fun & easy! Magically fill fabric tubes with cord, batting or wire at the same time they are turned. Great to use with the Woven Tumbling Blocks Table Runner pattern.