- 12 episodes from 1973-75 on two discs
- Bonus audio CD with musical performances from the show
Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids -Vol 2
DVD | Box Set
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Hey, Hey, Hey!!! Lets go back to the very beginning of what eventually became classic, American television. Fat Albert and the Cosby kids The Original Animated Series Vol.2 picks up where Vol. 1 left off with 13-24 episodes broadcast on CBS. This 2-disc set features episodes from 1974 to 1975 in the order they were originally aired. Join Fat Albert, Rudy, Weird Harold, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald and the rest of the crew as they sing, laugh and rejoice their way into history. Also included: Bonus 12-track audio CD featuring original music from the animated series Available for the first time!!!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
13. Tomboy: Penny, a new girl at school, alienates the gang because she's so good at sports. Penny meets her match though, when she goes up against Fat Albert in a baking contest.
14. Stage Fright: The kids try to perform "Moby Dick" in a play contest, but they are all overcome with a severe case of stage fright, and their set ends up hilariously falling to pieces.
15. The Bully: A bully named Slappy is harassing the kids and surprisingly, it's the smallest one of them all, Russell, who finds Slappy's weakness.
16. Smart Kid: Thurmond, the class genius, will help the kids improve their grades if they will help him improve his athletic skills.
17. Mister Big Timer: Frainey is a big hit with the gang when he's constantly showering them with gifts. What no one realizes is that his big brother, Muggles, is a big time drug dealer.
18. The Newcomer: Dumb Donald's life is jarred when his parents give him a new baby sister, but then he learns that being a big brother can be a lot of fun.
19. Dad's Job: The boys get an eye opener when they learn what their dads do for a living.
20. Mom and Pop: A new girl at school, Flora, is trying to cope with the divorce of her parents. Fat Albert and the gang help her out by making her "queen of the junkyard" and boosting her spirits.
21. How the west was Lost: Rudy is so sure he knows everything about Indians, only because he's seen a slew of Western movies. When Johnny, a Hopi Indian boy joins their class, it helps dispels a lot of stereotypes and rumors about Native Americans.
22. Sign Off: The gang learns the importance of street signs when a kid named Cool Roy gets his kicks off wrecking signs and spraying ugly grafitti all over town.
23. The Fuzz: Parker can't stand the cops or anyone else in uniform, but when he leads the gang into danger at an abandoned amusement park, he finds himself turning to the same men he despises. Fat Albert becomes a real hero in this episode.
24. Ounce of Prevention: The kids help their friend, Lucius, overcome a drinking problem.
I definitely reccommend these DVD's for any Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids fan. The cartoons may be old, but the messages are timeless...