Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fat Brain Toys Acuity
|Sale:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A clever matching game of quick visual perception where players race to discover and match hidden patterns
- Arrange 36 of the 70 tiles into a grid – Then, start trying to match them with the remaining tiles; problem: no two tiles are the same – Players have to match with edges and corners; race to match the most tiles and win!
- Brain-busting fun for all ages 6 and up; highly durable materials for lasting enjoyment; packaged in a sturdy, reusable storage box; fully safety tested
- Reinforces visual-spatial skills, pattern recognition, quick mental processing; kids can choose either competitive or cooperative play; a brilliant visual challenge with rapid gameplay
- Winner of Parents' Choice Gold Award, Major Fun Award – Family Games & Puzzles, Preferred Choice Award – Creative Child Magazine, Tillywig Award, and more; includes 70 vibrant game tiles, detailed game rules; made in China
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Acuity is the clever matching game of quick visual perception where players race against each other to discover and match hidden patterns. Acuity - The Game of Sharp Vision & Keen Thought!
Compare to similar items
This item Fat Brain Toys Acuity
Qwirkle Board Game 1933054395
Melissa & Doug Suspend Family Game (31 pcs) B007EA4UBY
Fat Brain Toys Box & Balls B01BKTD43O
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fat Brain Toys||NY Distribution||Amazon.com||Universal Direct Brands|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||7.09 x 12.99 x 4.72 in||10.5 x 10.5 x 2.7 in||3 x 13 x 3 in||9.84 x 9.84 x 11.81 in|
|Item Weight||2.2 lbs||1 lb||1.15 lbs||2.67 lbs|
Top Customer Reviews
My son is older, but I imagine that kids of 8 and up could learn to play. It is definitely good brain exercise. One good feature in this regard is the rules allow you to turn one tile on the board to get a match the time to be matched. This forces you to visualize changes in the pattern of the board.
The components are basically a set of solid cardboard tiles, with all possible patterns of the 4 shapes in the set. The tiles are solid--about 1/8" thick--so they should stand up pretty well to lots of play.
One other nice feature. I am color-blind, so I often have trouble with games in which color may be the only identifying characteristic of a game component. In Acuity, you can identify the images by either shape or color; for example, the circles are always blue.