Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fat Brain Toys Acuity
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A clever matching game of quick visual perception where players race to discover and match hidden patterns
- Arrange 36 of the 70 tiles into a grid – Then, start trying to match them with the remaining tiles; problem: no two tiles are the same – Players have to match with edges and corners; race to match the most tiles and win!
- Brain-busting fun for all ages 6 and up; highly durable materials for lasting enjoyment; packaged in a sturdy, reusable storage box; fully safety tested
- Reinforces visual-spatial skills, pattern recognition, quick mental processing; kids can choose either competitive or cooperative play; a brilliant visual challenge with rapid gameplay
- Winner of Parents' Choice Gold Award, Major Fun Award – Family Games & Puzzles, Preferred Choice Award – Creative Child Magazine, Tillywig Award, and more; includes 70 vibrant game tiles, detailed game rules; made in China
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Ages 6 to 10 years
The brainteasing game of sharp vision and keen thought! Players must race against each other or work together to discover and match hidden patterns in the tiles’ arrangement.
Here’s the kicker. None of the tiles match! It’s up to you to match one tile with either the adjacent sides of two tiles or the corners of four tiles within the grid. Whoever can match the most tiles wins!
With simple rules, Acuity is a game the entire family can play together. No reading required... simply the ability to flip, turn and match!
- Challenges visual acuity
- Strengthens pattern recognition
- Easy to learn, challenging to play
- Encourages quick thinking
- High quality materials
- Sturdy storage box
Fat Brain Toys has always been focused first and foremost on each toy's safety and quality of craftsmanship. All of our creations are tested many times over to ensure both parents and children get the best experience possible. By working with brilliant inventors and designers from all over the world, we are continuously establishing entirely new trends and creating innovative, contemporary designs that are sure to inspire creativity and spark curiosity.
Fat Brain Toys designs unique toys and games that inspire learning through pure, authentic play.
Since 2002, Fat Brain Toys has been a family owned and operated toy company based in the heartland of America - Elkhorn, Nebraska. Our toys have appeared in USA Today, Consumer Reports, Real Simple, The New York Times, and on NBC's Today Show and ABC's Good Morning America.
We utilize safe, innovative materials in combination with modern designs to create toys that are as entertaining as they are educational.
Top Customer Reviews
My son is older, but I imagine that kids of 8 and up could learn to play. It is definitely good brain exercise. One good feature in this regard is the rules allow you to turn one tile on the board to get a match the time to be matched. This forces you to visualize changes in the pattern of the board.
The components are basically a set of solid cardboard tiles, with all possible patterns of the 4 shapes in the set. The tiles are solid--about 1/8" thick--so they should stand up pretty well to lots of play.
One other nice feature. I am color-blind, so I often have trouble with games in which color may be the only identifying characteristic of a game component. In Acuity, you can identify the images by either shape or color; for example, the circles are always blue.