Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fat Brain Toys Acuity
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.78. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A clever matching game of quick visual perception where players race to discover and match hidden patterns
- Arrange 36 of the 70 tiles into a grid - Then, start trying to match them with the remaining tiles; problem: no two tiles are the same - Players have to match with edges and corners; race to match the most tiles and win!
- Brain-busting fun for all ages 6 and up; highly durable materials for lasting enjoyment; packaged in a sturdy, reusable storage box; fully safety tested
- Reinforces visual-spatial skills, pattern recognition, quick mental processing; kids can choose either competitive or cooperative play; a brilliant visual challenge with rapid gameplay
- Winner of Parents' Choice Gold Award, Major Fun Award - Family Games & Puzzles, Preferred Choice Award - Creative Child Magazine, Tillywig Award, and more; includes 70 vibrant game tiles, detailed game rules; made in China
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ages 6 to 10 years
The brainteasing game of sharp vision and keen thought! Players must race against each other or work together to discover and match hidden patterns in the tiles’ arrangement.
Here’s the kicker. None of the tiles match! It’s up to you to match one tile with either the adjacent sides of two tiles or the corners of four tiles within the grid. Whoever can match the most tiles wins!
With simple rules, Acuity is a game the entire family can play together. No reading required... simply the ability to flip, turn and match!
- Challenges visual acuity
- Strengthens pattern recognition
- Easy to learn, challenging to play
- Encourages quick thinking
- High quality materials
- Sturdy storage box
Fat Brain Toys has always been focused first and foremost on each toy's safety and quality of craftsmanship. All of our creations are tested many times over to ensure both parents and children get the best experience possible. By working with brilliant inventors and designers from all over the world, we are continuously establishing entirely new trends and creating innovative, contemporary designs that are sure to inspire creativity and spark curiosity.
Fat Brain Toys designs unique toys and games that inspire learning through pure, authentic play.
Since 2002, Fat Brain Toys has been a family owned and operated toy company based in the heartland of America - Elkhorn, Nebraska. Our toys have appeared in USA Today, Consumer Reports, Real Simple, The New York Times, and on NBC's Today Show and ABC's Good Morning America.
We utilize safe, innovative materials in combination with modern designs to create toys that are as entertaining as they are educational.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fat Brain Toys||B&H Basics||Avalanche Brands||Fat Brain Toys||Amazon.com||Fat Brain Toys|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||7.09 x 12.99 x 4.72 in||8.37 x 7.63 x 1.5 in||10.25 x 10.25 x 1.55 in||4.72 x 4.72 x 4.72 in||1.5 x 10.5 x 10.5 in||7.3 x 10 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||2.2 lbs||1 lb||1.75 lbs||0.93 lb||1.19 lbs||1.55 lbs|