Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fat Brain Toys Coggy
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Folding, clicking puzzle of arranging gears to match challenge cards, one side features colors
- Fold and arrange gears to match images printed on 40 challenge cards
- Great for ages 6+, exceptionally strong, safe, high-quality materials, bpa free
- Strengthens visual-spatial skills, critical thinking, logic, detailed instructions
- Includes coggy, 40 challenge cards, chain of gears measures 14 inches long, made in China
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ages 6 - 12 years
Get your mental gears spinning with this bending, clicking, shape-shifting brainteaser! I’s up to you to fold this connected collection of 16 gears into the perfect positions that match each challenge.
Start out with the first card and it might seem easy. But keep on working through medium, hard, and extra hard – It’s not long before your synapses are in a jam and you’re forced to shift to a higher gear of thinking!
Take this brainteaser anywhere you go!
- Strengthens Visual-Spatial Skills
- Challenges Critical Thinking, Logic Skills
- 2 Ways to Play (Colors on side 1, Black & White on side 2)
- 4 Levels of Difficulty
- Gears Click as they Pivot – also a Fidget Toy
- Sparks Sensory Stimulation
- Gears shift up to 255 degrees – Exceptional flexibility
- Chain of gears measures 14 inches
- High quality materials – Lasting durability
Fat Brain Toys has always been focused first and foremost on each toy's safety and quality of craftsmanship. All of our creations are tested many times over to ensure both parents and children get the best experience possible. By working with brilliant inventors and designers from all over the world, we are continuously establishing entirely new trends and creating innovative, contemporary designs that are sure to inspire creativity and spark curiosity.
Fat Brain Toys designs unique toys and games that inspire learning through pure, authentic play.
Since 2002, Fat Brain Toys has been a family owned and operated toy company based in the heartland of America - Elkhorn, Nebraska. Our toys have appeared in USA Today, Consumer Reports, Real Simple, The New York Times, and on NBC's Today Show and ABC's Good Morning America.
We utilize safe, innovative materials in combination with modern designs to create toys that are as entertaining as they are educational.
Compare with similar items
Fat Brain Toys Fold Origami Brainteaser
Fat Brain Toys Ivan's Hinge Challenge Card
Think Fun Gordians Knot
Magic Snake Twist Puzzle Novelty Cube Geometric Cylindrical Updated Version The Brain Teasers Puzzles Toy Green 24"
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fat Brain Toys||Fat Brain Toys||Fat Brain Toys||Amazon.com||Genius Cells|
|Item Dimensions||5.51 x 1.97 x 7.09 in||7.87 x 3.15 x 7.87 in||4.72 x 1.97 x 7.87 in||9.25 x 6.5 x 3.5 in||—|
|Number of Pieces||1||12||30||6||1|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The movement of the piece is a little stiff so I’m hoping with some time it will be come a bit easier to maneuver.
It’s one long strand with cooorful disk pieces that click or pop into each position. You bend into the same pattern shown on various cards to win. It’s double sided so there are different color patterns for each side.
I have not attempted to play with my grandchild yet (5 years). I think she’ll like but may loose interest quickly if the disks don’t bend more easily. That remains to be seen.
All in all seems like a good product, not too much packaging. Pretty self explanatory.
I love brainy type games.