Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Fat Cat Reno 7.5’ Pool Table with Dark Cherry Finish and Wine Colored Cloth, Accuslate Billiard Surface for Consistent Straight Shots and Sturdy Straight Legs for Stability
|You Save:||$300.00 (23%)|
|Brand||Fat Cat by GLD Products|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||89.5 x 50.5 x 31 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Accuslate playing surface is covered by burgundy wool cloth and is engineered to resist warping over time; Includes seven-year warranty on the Accuslate playing surface
- Equipped with K66 rubber bumpers, 6" rails with white diamond inlays and beveled legs with maple wood veneer and a cherry finish
- French-style drop pockets accentuate the classical design of this table
- Feet of table equipped with hidden leveling pads to move that corner up or down, making it easier to play on un-even ground
- Accessories include two 57" two-piece hardwood cues, one rail brush, one set of 2-1/4" billiard balls, one resin triangle, and two pieces of performance chalk
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fat Cat Reno
Crafted for superior playability, the 7.5 feet Fat Cat Reno was built for easy assembly and rock hard stability. An MDF Accuslate surface, 6 inch wooden rails, and K66 rubber bumpers grant this table durability that lasts for years to come.
Accuslate Play Surface with 7 Year Warranty and Wool-Blend Cloth
Equipped with an durable 1 inch thick Accuslate play surface, this strong table is engineered to resist warping over time. A 7-year 'accuslate surface' warranty is included with your purchase of this table.
The Reno's bold crimson wool-blend cloth compliments the table's cherry finish and warm oak-toned accent panels.
Bring luxury and class into your home with the Fat Cat Reno II 7.5-Foot Billiard Game Table. This beautiful table has six-inch rails with white diamond inlays, burgundy wool cloth and beveled legs with maple wood veneer and a cherry finish. These aspects combine to form a beautifully-made table. The table also features a one-inch Accuslate playing surface and K66 rubber bumpers, allowing for better play. The Accuslate playing surface comes with a seven-year warranty. Accessories include two 57-inch two-piece cues, one set of billiard balls, two pieces of chalk, a triangle, and a brush. This stunning table will polish off any home game room and measures 89.5" L x 50.5" W x 31" H.
User manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 89.5 x 50.5 x 31 inches; 335 Pounds
- Item model number : 64-0126
- Date First Available : July 1, 2003
- Manufacturer : Fat Cat by GLD Products
- ASIN : B001CCJ73Q
Best Sellers Rank:
#147,295 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #27 in Billiard Tables
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the screws that hold the end plates on the legs are too big and caused the material to split out. This issue was made worse by the fact that the pilot holes were not drilled squarely. The screws need to be smaller or the leg material needs to be thicker. We mounted the blemished faces to the inside so that it wouldn't be as noticeable.
I realize that this is not a multi-thousand dollar pool table but these 2 issues are unacceptable. If it wasn't such a hassle and if I hadn't already had an event planned, I would have returned this table. Only giving 2 stars since I did keep it and have used it. Haven't been able to keep it level yet even though it's on a hard wood floor and I've leveled it many times.
Adding video and changing to a 1-star review since the table appears to be badly warped. We have loosened screws, tightened screws, leveled and re-leveled all to no avail. I am initiating a return of this item.
After reading a ton of reviews of this table, I took the plunge and bought it a couple of months ago. It’s been a month since we started using it on a regular basis so I figured now would be a good time to write a review about it.
- Not very difficult to install - but requires 2 people working 6 hours or three people working 3-4 hours - this thing takes time to put together and requires at least two strong people who can lift the heavy table top
- while certain tasks can be done quickly with a low torque power drill, other screws and nuts require hand torquing with a wrench - the wrench that comes with the table will be bent out of recognition by the time your done with everything so having your own wrench set could be useful/better here
- once you’ve situated the table where you ultimately want it, use a multi-dimensional level on the four corners of the felt to figure out which corners need to be raised or lowered. Have your partner lift the table while you turn the plastic leveler at the bottom of the leg a few turns higher or lower
- once you’ve used the leveler, gently roll some of the balls up and down the felt top to see what sort of biases there still are on the table and repeat the leveling process
- the balancing/leveling process took a few attempts over multiple days to get it perfect, but once it was done, the table has been true ever since
- for the price, you can’t beat this table. Who knows how long it will last but for now, we couldn’t be any happier with it, and the whole family is having a ton of fun