Fat Daddios Aluminum Hemisphere Pan, 10 Inches Width
|Price:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for hemispheres molds, sports balls, planets, pumpkins, owls, baby bumps, lady bugs or any other cake you can dream up.
- Spend less time stacking and carving and more time celebrating.
- Heats faster and cools quicker allowing your recipes to turn out the way it should.
- So much fun, and so simple to use; Even heating there's no hot spots.
- Hemisphere Pan, 10 Inches Width, Temperature rated to 550 degree F, easy release and clean up
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Spend more time celebrating and less time carving. Get perfectly round cakes with fat daddio's hemisphere pans. Create perfect hemispheres, sports balls, planets, pumpkins, owls, baby bumps, lady bugs and many more curvy creations.
Top customer reviews
Before baking, I sprayed the 8 inch pan with Baker's Joy and mixed the ingredients according to King Arthur Flour's Golden Vanilla Cake recipe. I baked it at 310 degrees F for 95 minutes.
The cake baked up beautifully and evenly and released perfectly from the pan. This pan performed much better than a similar Wilton model, which had hot spots and tended to stick.
I incorporated the hemispherical cake into the Mario Bros. mushroom cake pictured here for my son's birthday.
Most recent customer reviews
The cake I made on this mold cooked evenly, I used a flat pan on the bottom to keep it straight and had no problems...Read more