Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Round Cheesecake Pan, 8 Inches by 3 Inches
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.59. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed for cheesecakes, upside down cakes, tiramisu, ice cream cakes, bar-type cookies, brownies and many more
- Completely seamless and simple to use with no extra metals, welds, or chemical coatings
- Safe for citrus based fruits, sauces, and foods, Non-reactive 16 gauge anodized aluminum with no leak removable bottom
- This pan heat faster and cool quicker allowing your recipes to turn out the way they should
- Cheesecake Pan, 8 Inches by 3 Inches, removable bottom included, easy release and clean up; Lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The perfect cheesecake and specialty dessert pan. Fat Daddio's removable bottom cheesecake pans are anodized for safety and performance. Seamless, 16-gauge round cheesecake pans with no extra metals, welds, or chemical coatings. Safe for citrus based fruits, sauces, and foods. Non-reactive anodized finish will not rust, peel, chip, or flake. Fat Daddio's cheesecake pans heat faster and cool quicker allowing your recipes to turn out the way they should. Easy 'push-up' release and clean up. Removable bottom included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used parchment paper to line it and the cheesecake came out very easy. Next time I will try greasing the pan and see if that also works.