Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Round Cheesecake Pan, 8 Inches by 3 Inches
|Price:||$13.32 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed for cheesecakes, upside down cakes, tiramisu, ice cream cakes, bar-type cookies, brownies and many more
- Completely seamless and simple to use with no extra metals, welds, or chemical coatings
- Safe for citrus based fruits, sauces, and foods, Non-reactive 16 gauge anodized aluminum with no leak removable bottom
- This pan heat faster and cool quicker allowing your recipes to turn out the way they should
- Cheesecake Pan, 8 Inches by 3 Inches, removable bottom included, easy release and clean up; Lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Round Cheesecake Pan, 8 Inches by 3 Inches
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MMP Living||Amazon.com||MMP Living||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 8 x 3 in||8.5 x 8.8 x 2.8 in||8 x 8 x 3 in||6.35 x 6.35 x 2.9 in|
|Size||8 Inch x 3 Inch||8-Inch||8 Inch x 8 Inch x 3 Inch||6 by 2 3/4 inch|
The perfect cheesecake and specialty dessert pan. Fat Daddio's removable bottom cheesecake pans are anodized for safety and performance. Seamless, 16-gauge round cheesecake pans with no extra metals, welds, or chemical coatings. Safe for citrus based fruits, sauces, and foods. Non-reactive anodized finish will not rust, peel, chip, or flake. Fat Daddio's cheesecake pans heat faster and cool quicker allowing your recipes to turn out the way they should. Easy 'push-up' release and clean up. Removable bottom included.
Top Customer Reviews
(1) I do not use nonstick cookware, but also do not use the typical made-in-China aluminum bakeware unless it's something that I can line it with parchment. However, these are anodized, a process that "seals" and hardens the aluminum so that it is nonreactive and will not leach into foods.
(2) There is no spring mechanism to break
(3) It does not leak
(4) Love the choices of pan heights available
(5) Cleans up like a breeze, even from sticky doughs, without greasing or flouring (or lining with parchment!)
The ONLY reason I didn't give it 5 stars was that (&%$#$)#@!!!! UPC sticker on the bottom, which another user also mentioned. That has got to be the WORST sticker to remove that I have ever come across. I tried soaking in hot soapy water. I tried Goo Gone. Followed by more soaking in hot soapy water. Tried scraping with a plastic utensil. Followed by more Goo Gone, leaving it on for almost 10 minutes. The only thing that succeeded in taking the sticker off was non-acectone nail polish remover. Before that happened, however, the neighborhood kids may have overheard several interesting new word combinations via my open kitchen-sink window. ;-)
They are made with anodized aluminum, so even without unhealthy non-stick coatings, it avoids being sticky and messy.
Unlike spring-form cheesecake pans, these are easy to clean afterwards. The fit is level and good so there is no leakage of cake mixture.
Most importantly, I get good results consistently which I like. It is clear that heat is well distributed. I heartily recommend this and am posting a picture of a cheesecake I made with this pan.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.