Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Square/Rectangle Tarts, 13.75 Inches by 4.25 Inches by 1 Inch
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY TART RELEASE - Fat Daddio’s ProSeries Tart pans with removable bottom makes tart release simple and easy… just push.
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM - It’s the ideal baking surface. Our ‘Safe-Seal’ anodizing process creates a safer, stronger baking pan. A durable, non-reactive finish that bakes a wider variety of recipes, including citrus-based and savory recipes. Freezer safe.
- HEATS & COOLS QUICKER - By reflecting heat, rather than absorbing heat, ProSeries cake pans reach baking temperatures faster. Even heating allows for the best possible rise. Once out of the oven, they cool quicker preventing over-baking.
- BUILT BAKERY TOUGH - These are the same pans bakeries, commercial kitchens and baking enthusiasts around the world depend on every day for professional results. Lifetime warranty. Hand wash recommended.
- NO EXTRA METALS OR CHEMICAL COATINGS - Anodizing is not a coating. It is an environmentally-friendly process that contains no chemical additives, dyes, PTFE’s or PFOA’s. Nothing that can transfer, peel, flake or rust into your baking.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fat Daddio’s anodized-aluminum bakeware reaches baking temperatures faster so your recipe can start doing its thing. Seamless, even-wall construction produces consistent heating for the best possible rise. No extra metal means quicker cooling times so your baking actually stops baking. ProSeries bakeware is anodized for safety and performance. Safe for citrus based foods and no cross-contamination. No extra metals or chemical coatings. Just the ideal baking surface. More durable. More versatile. Built Bakery Tough!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you make your tart or pie dough correctly, and are leaving the dough with nice flecks and even chunks of fat still visible (for pie) and are not overworking the flour for either, your dough will not stick. If it sticks, that is because you overworked your dough and developed sticky gluten.
These type o pans are used professionally and last for years. Yes, there are better ones out there with thicker metal, that distributes heat more evenly and will last even longer. Those are suitable for daily and frequent use. But for the home cook making tarts every now and then, or in my case, making tarts for catering gigs only weekly or bi weekly, these work just fine.