Fat Daddio's Bread/Cake Knives, 14 Inches
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is the perfect multi-use knife; The comfort grip handles provide exceptional control
- The length and extra-sharp serrated edge makes this great for torting cakes, slicing bread, or any general kitchen demand
- The heavy-gauge blade glides effortlessly through cake layers as well as bread, ensuring a great cut and not a crush
- It is made of 16 Gauge stainless steel with serrated blade
- Bread/Cake Knives, 14 Inches; Available also in, 10 inches blade lengths and bread lovers set
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Fat Daddio's Bread/Cake Knives, 14 Inches
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BakeDeco||Mix Wholesale||LUCCA||Brandobay|
|Color||Stainless Steel with black handle||Silver||Black||Purple|
|Material Type||Stainless steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Other|
Fat Daddio's professional bread/cake knives are made 16 gauge stainless steel with serrated blades. Slice everything from hearty breads to delicate cakes with ease. The comfort grip handles provide exceptional control.
Top Customer Reviews
Highly recommended kitchen utensil for anyone in need of a large cake or bread knife - you won't be disappointed!
It also does a great job of slicing bread, regardless of how hard the crust or soft the interior.
To paraphrase Paul Hogan's Crocodile Dundee, "That's not a cake knife. THIS is a cake knife!"
- The knife is long and sturdy.
- It makes short work of all the home-made bread I've used it on so far, even loaves that are dense or extra crusty.
- The handle is a nice, grippy rubber, and is fairly comfortable for my large hands
- I wish the handle were just a touch longer, maybe 1/4", for my big hands. But much longer than that and it wouldn't fit in my knife drawer.
- If the blade were a tiny bit thinner it might slide through bread a bit easier. It's about the same thickness as my other bread knives, though, so I can't really complain about this.
It no longer comes with a plastic sheath for the blade, however, which was a disappointment. That is not a knife I'd want to put in a drawer without protection. So I cut down the plastic "clamshell" it came in, washed it out, and stapled it back together. Then I covered the edges of the plastic with duck tape since they were a bit rough. It should be fine. And you just can't beat the price. It would be worth it at twice the price.