Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 26, 2017
A great read. Her story in brutally honest and thought-provoking. I wanted to reach through the pages and hug the fat little girl who was starved for love.
on September 30, 2007
Great little book. It will make you cry. It's really honest and sort of heart-breaking. I highly recommend this quick read little book. I loved it !!
on August 11, 2013
Since the book is about what it was like growing up being fat and feeling worthless throughout her childhood as a result, I'd say it's an honest account and well written.
on April 24, 2014
This book was okay seemed a bit all over the place. More like random thoughts than a story to me.
on October 6, 2013
This book is amazing. It is written so raw and some of it is hard to take. Fat Girl is a hard read meaning it is very touching.
on December 11, 2005
I am a 30-year old slim male, so I probably have the least in common with author Judith Moore - but I read this book in one sitting. "Fat Girl" is one of the best books that I have read in a long time. I would give it more than 05 stars if I could.
on November 30, 2007
An excellent read on numerous levels. Heart-wrenching and unflinchingly honest, I read it cover to cover.
on August 9, 2005
This book was difficult to read only because of its extreme frankness. Wonderfully written and powerful. I highly recommend this book to anyone who appreciates truthful writing.
on June 27, 2007
This is a relentlessly honest memoir by the late Berkeley writer Judith Moore. Anyone who has ever struggled with weight will immediately recognize a lot of what she writes here, although her tales of her terrible childhood and homelife bear out Tolstoy's famous dictum about every unhappy family being unhappy in its own way. A tough read, but also fascinating, economical and brave.
on October 2, 2010
very nice book, but if you dont like reading about food, i dont thinks its a good idea for you...