- Product Dimensions: 5 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches ; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B005FIS14Y
- Item model number: 01
- Average Customer Review: 2,029 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,649 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Fat Gripz - The Ultimate Arm Builder, Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BUILD ARM SIZE AND STRENGTH - Fat Gripz will help you build bigger, stronger arms. They work by wrapping around barbells, dumbbells, cable attachments and exercise machine handles and increasing their diameter
- TIME-TESTED METHODS, NEW SCIENCE - Science has now confirmed what athletes and bodybuilders have known for decades - that using a thicker diameter bar causes much greater muscle activation in the arms which leads to incredible size and strength gains.
- TRAIN LIKE THE BEST - Fat Gripz are used by many: NFL players, champion bodybuilders, Special Forces soldiers, UFC fighters and Crossfit athletes. Click on the video (in the photo slide show on the left of this page) to see Fat Gripz in action.
- MILITARY-SPEC MATERIAL - The result of years of refinement of design and materials, Fat Gripz are as tough as your most intense workout so you will never need to replace them. The bevelled ends mean that they will even fit even the angled E-Z bars.
- GREAT VALUE - Grab your pair today - they cost less than a bottle of protein powder and will help you build muscle and strength for a lifetime. MADE IN USA.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
You Are Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link
If your big bench-pressing muscles (pecs, delts, triceps) can handle 400 pounds but your hands and forearms can only handle 200 pounds, then your bench press is 200 pounds. The biggest weakness almost every lifter and athlete has is in the hands and forearms and the hands are your point of contact with the weight in virtually every exercise.
Fat Gripz strengthen this weak link because the thicker handles stimulate much more muscle activation in the hands, forearms, upper arms and whole upper body. More muscle activation means your body can unlock much bigger muscle and strength gains because your body can finally stop holding back.
Thick-bar training has been around for decades (because it works). Many old-time strongmen were stronger than today’s athletes and one reason for this may be the incredible effect of thick bar work.
The problem is that, due to the high cost of thick-handled barbells and dumbbells, only elite athletes have been using them in modern times.
Fat Gripz solve this problem. They give you the equivalent of a whole gym full of thick barbells and thick-handled dumbbells for the cost of less than one tub of protein. And they will last a lifetime.
|Fat Gripz Original * Best Seller *||Fat Gripz Extreme||Fat Gripz Bundle - Best Value|
|Primary Goal||Targeted Arm Training — Best for Building Bigger/Stronger Arms||Specialized Grip Training — Best for Pro Strength Athletes and Those Looking for Extreme Arm Strength||Targeted Arm Training & Specialized Gripz Training|
|Guaranteed To Build Arm Size & Strength||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Size||2.25 in / 5.7 cm Diameter||2.75 in / 7 cm Diameter||2.25 in / 5.7 cm & 2.75 in / 7 cm Diameters|
|Color||Blue||Orange||Blue & Orange|
Using a thick bar is one of the most powerful ways to build incredible muscle size and strength.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThe name "Samy Peter" is on them but they are brand new and have never been used
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
WARNING! THE FOLLOWING SIDE AFFECTS MAY OCCUR.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LIFT AS MUCH.
YOUR FOREARMS WILL BURN.
YOU WILL BARELY BE ABLE TO TYPE FOR WEEKS AT A TIME.
YOU MAY ATTRACT ADDITIONAL ATTENTION FROM THE OPPOSITE SEX WHEN YOU ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES.
YOUR COWORKERS MAY GET TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT FAT GRIPZ.
YOU WILL NOT GET TIRED OF TALKING ABOUT FAT GRIPZ.
YOU WILL HAVE DIFFICULTY WASHING YOUR HAIR.
YOU WILL HAVE DIFFICULTY GETTING OUT OF YOUR CAR.
YOU WILL HAVE DIFFICULTY CARRYING GROCERIES.
YOU WILL HAVE DIFFICULTY WRITING THIS REVIEW.
Me he deadlifted with these... maybe he’s an animal and I’m not but yeah... i can’t dead lift with these unless i want to go down about 75%. They definitely increase the difficulty and i can see them helping my grip/forearms (my main problem area i believe). Don’t know if they will live up to the astronomical claims but so far so good. Will edit once I’ve been using for around 3 months if i see any problems. Looking forward to forearm and grip gains from these bad boys. Product seems quite sturdy and quality even though it’s just a chunk of thermoplastic or rubber.
I personally like to put these on some dumbbells, hop on a treadmill, and just do a farmer's carry until my forearms feel like they're in a vat of acid. p.s. with these...it doesn't take long.