Fat Gripz - The Ultimate Arm Builder, Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BUILD ARM SIZE AND STRENGTH - Fat Gripz will help you build bigger, stronger arms. They work by wrapping around barbells, dumbbells, cable attachments and exercise machine handles and increasing their diameter
- TIME-TESTED METHODS, NEW SCIENCE - Science has now confirmed what athletes and bodybuilders have known for decades - that using a thicker diameter bar causes much greater muscle activation in the arms which leads to incredible size and strength gains.
- TRAIN LIKE THE BEST - Fat Gripz are used by many: NFL players, champion bodybuilders, Special Forces soldiers, UFC fighters and Crossfit athletes. Click on the video (in the photo slide show on the left of this page) to see Fat Gripz in action.
- MILITARY-SPEC MATERIAL - The result of years of refinement of design and materials, Fat Gripz are as tough as your most intense workout so you will never need to replace them. The bevelled ends mean that they will even fit even the angled E-Z bars.
- GREAT VALUE - Grab your pair today - they cost less than a bottle of protein powder and will help you build muscle and strength for a lifetime. MADE IN USA.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
You Are Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link
If your big bench-pressing muscles (pecs, delts, triceps) can handle 400 pounds but your hands and forearms can only handle 200 pounds, then your bench press is 200 pounds. The biggest weakness almost every lifter and athlete has is in the hands and forearms…and the hands are your point of contact with the weight in virtually every exercise.
Fat Gripz strengthen this weak link because the thicker handles stimulate much more muscle activation in the hands, forearms, upper arms and whole upper body. More muscle activation means your body can unlock much bigger muscle and strength gains because your body can finally stop holding back.
Time-Tested Methods, New Science
Thick-bar training has been around for decades (because it works). Many old-time strongmen were stronger than today’s athletes and one reason for this may be the incredible effect of thick bar work.
The problem is that, due to the high cost of thick-handled barbells and dumbbells, only elite athletes have been using them in modern times.
Fat Gripz solve this problem. They give you the equivalent of a whole gym full of thick barbells and thick-handled dumbbells for the cost of less than one tub of protein. And they will last a lifetime.
Using a thick bar is one of the most powerful ways to build incredible muscle size and strength.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
WARNING! THE FOLLOWING SIDE AFFECTS MAY OCCUR.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LIFT AS MUCH.
YOUR FOREARMS WILL BURN.
YOU WILL BARELY BE ABLE TO TYPE FOR WEEKS AT A TIME.
YOU MAY ATTRACT ADDITIONAL ATTENTION FROM THE OPPOSITE SEX WHEN YOU ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES.
YOUR COWORKERS MAY GET TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT FAT GRIPZ.
YOU WILL NOT GET TIRED OF TALKING ABOUT FAT GRIPZ.
YOU WILL HAVE DIFFICULTY WASHING YOUR HAIR.
YOU WILL HAVE DIFFICULTY GETTING OUT OF YOUR CAR.
YOU WILL HAVE DIFFICULTY CARRYING GROCERIES.
YOU WILL HAVE DIFFICULTY WRITING THIS REVIEW.
That all being said, once in a while you do come across a tool that helps you out along the way, and Fat Gripz is definitely a help if you want to change up your game in the gym. They're simple to use and they will definitely make their presence known in your workout. They'll blast you arms from your fingertips to your shoulders, they will definitely teach you what grip strength is all about and increase yours as well as giving you more power on both your push and pull reps. Fat bars are great for blasting through plateaus, and fat bars are stinking expensive, luckily Fat Gripz are very reasonably priced. For a lot less than that muscle rag subscription, or the cost of that next overhyped bottle or jug of whatever it is they are putting out as supplements, you can have a simple, durable tool that will give you noticeable results and gains in both your poundage lifted as well as muscle gained. Go ahead, get you a pair, you'll be glad you did!
I have to say I primarily utilized my pair of Fat Gripz for building arm size and strength, and got good results out of using them. My forearms were definitely bigger and more vascular and a lot stronger. My grip and hand strength improved as well. While I haven't fully utilized and put in the time for other body exercises (rows, pull ups, dead lifts, etc), they do work wonders and will challenge you in your grip strength.
If you curl 40 lbs regularly you'll probably go down to 25 lbs. And if you're doing 15 pull ups, you may only get about half that number. These are effective in not just being the 'Arm Builder' but also improving athletic performance like strength and grip training and putting more emphasis on stabilizer muscles that normally wouldn't have that emphasis using the smaller handle on barbells and dumbbells.
I recommend these if you're looking to put on size and strength to your arms and/or if you want to take it to the next level of challenging yourself in your training regime. On another note, I recommend stretching your arms, fingers, wrist, etc. after using these in an entire Fat Gripz workout to loosen up and get your muscles more up to speed and for an extra burn.