Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Fat Gripz - The Ultimate Arm Builder, Blue” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 29% off the $43.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Fat Gripz - The Ultimate Arm Builder, Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BUILD ARM SIZE AND STRENGTH - Fat Gripz will help you build bigger, stronger arms. They work by wrapping around barbells, dumbbells, cable attachments and exercise machine handles and increasing their diameter
- TIME-TESTED METHODS, NEW SCIENCE - Science has now confirmed what athletes and bodybuilders have known for decades - that using a thicker diameter bar causes much greater muscle activation in the arms which leads to incredible muscle size and strength gains
- TRAIN LIKE THE BEST - Fat Gripz are used by many: NFL players, champion bodybuilders, Special Forces soldiers, UFC fighters, Crossfit athletes and thousands of people around the world training for increased muscle size and strength. Click on the video (in the photo slide show on the left of this page) to see Fat Gripz in action
- SPECIALIZED DESIGN AND MILITARY-SPEC MATERIAL - The result of years of refinement of design and materials, almost indestructible, Fat Gripz are made as tough as your most intense workout so you will never need to buy a replacement pair. The bevelled ends ensure that Fat Gripz will even fit even the angled E-Z bars in the gym
- BEWARE - We do occasionally hear from people who have accidentally bought fake / copies of Fat Gripz. They usually email us because the incorrect size of the fakes / copies makes them ineffective for training or because the material contains toxic metals (like lead) or is not strong enough (like silicone) and they have torn (none of which can ever happen to real Fat Gripz). For this reason, we strongly suggest you make sure it says “Sold by and ships from Amazon.com” above to ensure that you are buying only from Amazon itself and not one of the above other buying options which sometimes appear on this page (this should minimize your risk of receiving fakes). Grab your pair today - they cost less than a bottle of protein powder and will help you build muscle and strength for a lifetime (MADE IN USA)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
You are Only as Strong as your Weakest Link
If your big bench-pressing muscles (pecs, delts, triceps) can handle 400 pounds but your hands and forearms can only handle 200 pounds, then your bench press is 200 pounds. The biggest weakness almost every lifter and athletes has is in their hands forearms. ..and the hands are your point of contact with the weights in virtually every exercise.
Fat Gripz strengthen this weak link because the thicker handles stimulate much more muscle activation in the hands, forearms, upper arms and whole upper body. More muscle activation means your body can unlock much bigger muscle and strength gains because your body can finally stop holding back.
Time-tested methods, New science
Thick-bar training has been around for decades (because it works). Many old-time strong men were stronger than today's athletes and one reason for this may be the incredible effect of thick-bar work.
The problem is that, due to the high cost of thick-handled barbells and dumbbells, only elite athletes have been using them in modern times.
Fat Gripz solve this problem. They give you the equivalent of a whole gym full of thick-handled barbells and thick-handled dumbbells for the cost of less than one tub of protein. And they will last a lifetime.
Using a thick bar is one of the most powerful ways to build incredible muscle size and strength.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
WARNING! THE FOLLOWING SIDE AFFECTS MAY OCCUR.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LIFT AS MUCH.
YOUR FOREARMS WILL BURN.
YOU WILL BARELY BE ABLE TO TYPE FOR WEEKS AT A TIME.
YOU MAY ATTRACT ADDITIONAL ATTENTION FROM THE OPPOSITE SEX WHEN YOU ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES.
YOUR COWORKERS MAY GET TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT FAT GRIPZ.
YOU WILL NOT GET TIRED OF TALKING ABOUT FAT GRIPZ.
YOU WILL HAVE DIFFICULTY WASHING YOUR HAIR.
YOU WILL HAVE DIFFICULTY GETTING OUT OF YOUR CAR.
YOU WILL HAVE DIFFICULTY CARRYING GROCERIES.
YOU WILL HAVE DIFFICULTY WRITING THIS REVIEW.
I bought my blue pair of Fat Gripz back in September 2013 with the excitement of adding another weight training tool to my arsenal of workout goodies. It took me about a month to get used to this new way of fat bar training but I'm always up for new challenges in the gym and let me tell you these comfortable neat blue fat bar sleaves take my arm training to a totally different level! At first you will be forced to drop your normal weight significantly due to your unknown lack of grip strength.
Once you slide on the Fat Gripz it converts any bar, dumbbell or ez-curl bar into an arm blasting, vein popping experience! About 5 weeks into my biceps training I noticed an increase in vascularity going all the way up into my biceps and triceps! I must say that training with these has made my arm girth increased by one full inch, my upper arms were 18" now they measure a meatier and alot more vascular 19" not too shabby for a 49 year-old man!
I would definitely give these a try if you are really serious about your weight training and nutrition, to see the best possible potential results you must make sure that all of your training variables are in good harmony; high protein, clean diet, plenty of rest and highly intense workouts!
I hope this helps anyone that was contemplating on buying a pair of these, go for it you only live once!
#1 The good: I buy a lot on Amazon, I shop for bargains everyday and I like quality over quantity. I always say, "skimp on price you will buy twice". These are tough made, solid construction devices. you get your moneys worth and unless you have a dog with a strong jaw use them as a chew toy, they just may last upwards of ten years. They go on and off easily.
#2 The bad: On two of my bars there is a gap. On one it is barely noticeable on the other it is maybe 1/2 an inch. Here is the secret..ready.... move the darn grip! If you rotate it you can make it face out , in, up, down or against your hand, if you wear gloves this isn't even an issue. So if you want to get these do not let those reviews scare you off. Common sense is available to all.
#3 The ugly: I just did bi's and tri's with these, I had to lower my weight and my forearms are so hurt I am typing veeerrrryyyy slowly. These surpass what I expected and if you are looking to fullfill your workout routine with huge arms and empower your forearms and grip to maximum results use these and when these get "old" get the Extremes. BUT do not think you can do the extremes NOW... these regular one will humble you.
As for the person who posted that these rotate around the bar, etc. If you are using these on a bar that is so thin it rotates around, do yourself a favor... return the bar to the elementary school you got it from and get an adult bar...I can not fathom in what world these will rotate around a bar for an adults gym.
If you are using these for pull ups and there is some rotating...THAT i can understand...squeeze real hard and make sure you do not let it move. This may stop your 12 reps and cut them down to a 8 rep set BUT when you finally work back up to 12 with the squeeze on the grips you will be able to do a lot more without them.
That's my two cents and I would like some change back. Thanks and enjoy!
Most Recent Customer Reviews